DUBLIN, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knctr6/pphthalaldehyde) has announced the addition of the "P-Phthalaldehyde (CAS 623-27-8): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of p-phthalaldehyde. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The p-phthalaldehyde global market report 2015 key points:
- p-phthalaldehyde description, its application areas and related patterns- p-phthalaldehyde market situation- p-phthalaldehyde manufacturers and distributors- p-phthalaldehyde prices (by region and provided by market players)- p-phthalaldehyde end-uses breakdown- p-phthalaldehyde downstream industries trends
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on p-phthalaldehyde end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with p-phthalaldehyde market trends review, distinguish p-phthalaldehyde manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes p-phthalaldehyde prices data.
The last chapter analyses p-phthalaldehyde downstream markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. P-PHTHALALDEHYDE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
2. P-PHTHALALDEHYDE APPLICATION
3. P-PHTHALALDEHYDE PATENTS
4. P-PHTHALALDEHYDE MARKET WORLDWIDE4.1. General p-phthalaldehyde market situation, trends4.2. Manufacturers of p-phthalaldehydeEuropeAsiaNorth America4.3. Suppliers of p-phthalaldehydeEuropeAsiaNorth America4.4. P-phthalaldehyde market forecast
5. P-PHTHALALDEHYDE MARKET PRICES
6. P-PHTHALALDEHYDE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knctr6/pphthalaldehyde
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets