P2P Lending Market & Consumer Lending Trends for 2013 Reviewed in New Market Research Reports
DALLAS, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com updates its store with market research reports "P2P Lending" and "Consumer Lending 2013: Trends , Developments and Prospects".
The P2P lending market experienced a remarkable boom in 2007, when a range of websites came into the picture and lifted the community lending business. P2P lending is often said to be more economically efficient because it eliminates the middleman, and passes the cost savings on to its end users: borrowers and lenders. As intermediaries between borrowers and lenders (depositors), financial institutions take a spread between the interest they pay on deposits and the interest they receive on loans. A commonly held view is that a key driver of the P2P lending market is consumer disillusionment with the banks' perceived lack of customer advocacy, and hidden or unfair charges. Investors find that banks can be very rigid with their credit criteria and that they also lack the sense of individual treatment.
Scope: This report focuses on the P2P lending industry and details the P2P lending mechanism globally
- It provides descriptions, analysis and comparisons of market structures, market potential, competitive environment, further market development and regulatory frameworks
- It critically analyses the disruptive potential of the service, in the context of both economic and banking theory, and prevailing market realities
- It further describes how P2P lending represents the relationship and transactional approaches to lending, and how it promises to use online social networking tools to make relationship lending available on a mass scale for the first time
- The concept of P2P lending started in 2005, but growth was initially very slow and it took time for people to understand the deliverables and advantages of social lending.
- The P2P lending market experienced a remarkable boom in 2007, when a range of websites came into the picture and lifted the community lending business.
- Prosper and Lending Club are two leading companies in P2P lending industry.
- In pursuing a transactional lending approach, P2P operators are competing head on with banks.
- P2P lending growth could also be fuelled by a demand for credit card debt consolidation.
Reasons to buy
- It provides a background of operators, including details of shareholders and funding, current membership figures, and loan volumes
- It outlines the operating model of each lender, including full details on loan terms, as well as the business model and partnership opportunities for banks
- It gives brief profiles of leading players and reasons for failure of non-active P2P companies
- It looks at the operating costs of P2P operators relative to banks, discusses the challenges and costs involved in marketing P2P lending to mainstream consumers, and then compares P2P lending rates with those currently offered by financial institutions
- It looks at the ways in which P2P lending capitalizes on online social networking tools to scale relationship lending beyond localized communities
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=197229. Alternatively Request A Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=197229 before making a purchase decision.
On consumer lending side, the developed world has the largest consumer lending markets, but growth is slowing as borrowing takes off in emerging markets. In emerging markets, the story is about moving the unbanked into the financial mainstream through new financial products or the cross-selling of others. A greater desire for luxury goods and major appliances, as well as a greater capacity to spend on such goods, could help to expand the credit infrastructure in those markets.
"Consumer Lending 2013: Trends , Developments and Prospects" global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective on market evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=207062. Alternatively Request A Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=207062 before making a purchase decision.
Explore more reports on the Banking & Financial Services Market @http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore More Industry Analysis & Regional Reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.
More by this Source
2013 Cancer Diagnostics Market Analysis: Cancer Testing Industry Growing Rapidly
Apr 18, 2013, 09:07 ET
China Industry Reports: 2013 Research on Swine Industry Chain, Human Tetanus Immunoglobulin, Power Energy Storage Battery and Wind Power Lubricating Grease at ReportsnReports.com
Apr 08, 2013, 08:54 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.