LONDON, Jan. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the packaging industry over the next six months (November 2016-April 2017) as a result of global business expansion and product line extensions. Market uncertainty, rising competition, and the retention and recruitment of skilled staff have been highlighted as major business concerns for the global packaging industry over the next six months, although respondents are willing to increase their focus towards expansion in current markets and the development of new products. Furthermore, developing economies such as China, India, and Mexico are projected to offer significant growth opportunities for the global packaging industry, due to the growing demand for convenient packaging, rising urbanization and health awareness, and the rising popularity of smaller packaging formats, respectively. On average, the global packaging industries procurement expenditure is projected to increase by 6.6% over the next six months.
- Expansion in current markets and new product development are the major priorities for packaging organizations during the next six months
- The US, Germany, and the UK are highlighted as prominent growth-offering developed markets over the next six months
- Capital expenditure on new product development and IT infrastructure development will increase during the next six months
- Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities for IT services and raw material purchases in the coming six months
- Globally, 25% of survey respondents indicate the limited or generalized deployment of e-procurement within their organizations over the next six months
Canadean's Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report examines executives' opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over November 2016-April 2017. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, mergers and acquisitions within the global packaging industry, and organizations perspective towards e-procurement.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights key business priorities (including comparisons over the last six months) thus helping packaging companies to realign business strategy
- Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for November 2016-April 2017
- Implement effective price management strategy by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for next six months
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4486413/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/packaging-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-november-2016-april-2017-300393173.html