ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Dec. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® is taking it to the streets this season with their Winter Cocoa Tour! Having kicked off the tour in Detroit, Palmer's will be making its next stop in New York City on December 7th. Palmer's will also be teaming up with iHeartRadio and radio personality, Delilah on December 10th in Central Park for ice skating, hot cocoa, Cocoa Butter Lotion samples and more winter fun! Following the New York City stop, the tour will be headed to seven other cities – Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Boston, Cleveland, Washington, D.C. and Minneapolis.
Join the Palmer's street team in multiple New York City locations for a free Cocoa Butter Formula lotion sample and a $1 off coupon. Fans can even share the Cocoa Butter love on social media, using the hashtag #PalmersCocoaTour!
Catch Palmer's at the following New York City tour stops:
- December 7
- World Trade Center and Union Square from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Grand Central and Rockefeller Center from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- December 8
- Grand Central and Winter Village at Bryant Park from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Penn Station & Herald Square and Union Square from 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- December 9
- World Trade Center and Bowling Green Station in the Financial District from 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Chelsea Piers, Chelsea Market and Madison Square Garden from 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- December 10
- Penn Station and Winter Village at Bryant Park from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Port Authority & Times Square and Columbus Circle from 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wollman Rink in Central Park with iHeartRadio from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., featuring Delilah from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
About E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.
Founded more than 175 years ago as one of America's first skin care companies, E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc. is a leader in treatment-oriented beauty products with its trusted Palmer's® brand. The name Palmer's® is synonymous with high-quality natural skin and hair care product lines including Cocoa Butter Formula, Shea Formula, Skin Success, Olive Oil Formula, Coconut Oil Formula and Eventone.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-hits-the-road-for-winter-cocoa-tour-300373892.html
SOURCE E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.