ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Feb. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula® is taking it to the streets this season with their Winter Cocoa Tour! With previous stops in Detroit, New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Boston and Cleveland, Palmer's will be hitting Washington, D.C. on February 5th. Following the Washington, D.C. stop, the tour will be headed to Minneapolis for one final stop.
Join the Palmer's street team in multiple Washington, D.C. locations for a free Cocoa Butter Formula lotion sample and a $1 off coupon. Fans can share the Cocoa Butter love on social media, using the hashtag #PalmersCocoaTour!
Catch Palmer's at the following Washington, D.C. tour stops:
- February 5
- Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- The Federal Triangle and Metro Center, from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- With Yolanda Renee at Walmart on 99 H Street NW, from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- February 6
- Union Station & Columbus Circle and Judiciary Square Metro Station from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Gallery Place Chinatown Station and the Verizon Center, 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- February 7
- Foggy Bottom Station and Farragut West Station, from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Farragut North Station and McPherson Square, from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- February 8
- Smithsonian Metro Center and Capitol South Metro Station from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Federal Center Southwest Station and L'Enfant Plaza from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
About E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.
Founded more than 175 years ago as one of America's first skin care companies, E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc. is a leader in treatment-oriented beauty products with its trusted Palmer's® brand. The name Palmer's® is synonymous with high-quality natural skin and hair care product lines including Cocoa Butter Formula, Shea Formula, Skin Success, Olive Oil Formula, Coconut Oil Formula and Eventone.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palmers-cocoa-butter-formula-hits-the-road-for-winter-cocoa-tour-300402216.html
SOURCE E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.