BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, March 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pampa Energía S.A. (NYSE: PAM; Buenos Aires Stock Exchange: PAMP), announced that it will hold a General Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting on April 29, 2016, at 11:00 a.m on first call and, in the event that the legally required quorum is not reached on first call, at 12:00 p.m. on second call only with respect to the General Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting at the registered office, located at Ortiz de Ocampo 3302, Building 4, Ground Floor, City of Buenos Aires, to consider the following agenda:
- Appointment of shareholders to approve and sign the minutes of the Shareholders' Meeting.
- Consideration of the Company's Balance Sheet, Statement of Comprehensive Income, Statement of Changes in Shareholders' Equity, Statement of Cash Flows, Notes, Independent Auditor's Report, Supervisory Committee's Report, Annual Report and Report on Compliance with Corporate Governance Code, Management's Discussion and Analysis required by the regulations of the Argentine Securities Commission, and the additional information required by Section 68 of the Listing Regulations of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, all for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015.
- Consideration of allocation of the results for the year and allocation thereof (upon dealing with this item, the meeting will qualify as an Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting).
- Consideration of Supervisory Committee's performance.
- Consideration of Board of Directors' performance.
- Consideration of fees payable to the members of the Supervisory Committee for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 for $450,000 (total fees).
- Consideration of fees payable to the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015 for $54,833,938 (total fees), as per the limitations set forth in Section 261 of the Business Companies Law and the Regulations of the Argentine Securities Commission.
- Consideration of fees payable to the Independent Auditor.
- Appointment of regular and alternate Directors.
- Appointment of alternate Statutory Auditor.
- Appointment of Independent Auditor and Alternate Independent Auditor who shall render an opinion on the financial statements for the fiscal year started on January 1, 2016.
- Determination of fees payable to the Independent Auditor and Alternate Independent Auditor who shall render an opinion on the financial statements for the fiscal year started on January 1, 2016.
- Consideration of allocation of a budgetary item for the operation of the Audit Committee.
- Grant of authorizations to carry out proceedings and filings necessary to obtain the relevant registrations.
For further information, contact:
Ricardo Torres – Co- Chief Executive Officer Mariano Batistella – Special Projects and Planning Manager and Investor Relations Officer 3302 Ortiz de Ocampo, Building #4 (C1425DSR) Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Republica Argentina Phone: 5411 4809 9500 http://www.pampaenergia.com/ir firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Pampa Energia S.A.