BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pampa Energía S.A. ('Pampa' or the 'Company'; NYSE: PAM; BCBA: PAMP) announced that it will hold an Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting to be held at first and second call on November 17, 2016, at 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon, respectively, at Maipú 1, City of Buenos Aires, to deal with the following agenda:
- Appointment of two shareholders to approve and sign the meeting's minutes.
- Consideration of increase of the Company's global note program (for the issuance of simple, non-convertible notes), whose current outstanding amount is up to US$500,000,000 (Five Hundred Million U.S. Dollars) (or its equivalent in other currencies) (the "Note Program") by up to US$1,000,000,000 (One Billion U.S. Dollars) (or its equivalent in other currencies). Consideration of issuance of (simple, non-convertible) notes under such program for up to the maximum amount referred to in the Note Program outstanding at any time, to be issued in one or more series and/or tranches.
- Consideration of (i) delegation to the Board of Directors of the broadest powers to determine all the terms and conditions governing the Note Program (including, without limitation, time, price, payment method and conditions, use of proceeds) and the different series and/or tranches of notes to be issued thereunder, with powers to amend the terms and conditions approved by this Shareholders' Meeting, except for the maximum amount thereby approved; (ii) grant of authorization to the Board of Directors so that, without need of any subsequent ratification by the Shareholders' Meeting, it may approve, execute, deliver and/or sign any agreement, contract, document, instrument and/or title related to the Note Program and/or the issuance of the various series and/or tranches of notes thereunder; (iii) grant of authorization to the Board of Directors so that it may file any applications, carry out any proceedings and/or take any steps before the Argentine Securities Commission and/or Mercado de Valores, the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, Mercado Abierto Electrónico or other securities exchanges or markets, as determined by the Board of Directors or its appointees from time to time in connection with the Note Program and/or the notes issued thereunder; and (iv) grant of authorization to the Board of Directors so that it may sub-delegate to one or more of its members and/or one or more individuals deemed suitable by them from time to time, all the powers and authorizations referred to in paragraphs (i) through (iii) above of this Agenda item.
- Reinstatement of Statutory Reserve.
- Appointment of one Alternate Statutory Auditor to replace the resigning Alternate Statutory Auditor, Ms. Victoria Hitce.
- Grant of authorizations to carry out all such proceedings and make all such filings as required for obtaining the relevant registrations.
NOTE 1: Shareholders shall send the relevant certificates evidencing their book-entry share account balances, as issued by Caja de Valores S.A., to Maipú 1, City of Buenos Aires, on business days from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., on or before November 11, 2016.
NOTE 2: As set forth in the Rules issued by the Argentine Securities Commission (2013 revision), upon registration for attending the Shareholders' Meeting the shareholders shall provide the following details: full name or corporate name; identity document type and number in the case of physical persons or registration data in the case of artificial persons, specifying the Register where they are recorded and their jurisdiction and domicile, and indicating their nature. Identical data shall be furnished by each person who attends the Shareholders' Meeting as representative of any shareholder.
NOTE 3: Shareholders are reminded that pursuant to the provisions of the Rules issued by the Argentine Securities Commission (2013 revision) if the shareholders were companies organized abroad (i) they shall identify the beneficial holders of the shares of stock of the foreign company and the number of shares that will be voted; and (ii) the representative appointed to make the voting at the Shareholders' Meeting shall be duly registered with the relevant Public Register, in accordance with Section 118 or 123 of the Argentine Companies Law.
NOTE 4: Shareholders are asked to be present at least 15 minutes before the time the Shareholders' Meeting is due to begin.
For further information, contact:
Gustavo Mariani – Vice-President and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Ricardo Torres – Vice-President and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Mariano Batistella – Planning, Strategy and Related Companies Executive Director
Lida Wang – Investor Relations Officer
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pampa-energia-announces-general-ordinary-shareholders-meeting-for-november-17-2016-300343935.html
SOURCE Pampa Energia S.A.