NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Paper and Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 paper and paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 paper and paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper and paperboard market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 paper and paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 paper and paperboard market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 paper and paperboard market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 paper and paperboard market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 paper and paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 paper and paperboard market?
The G8 countries contributed $131,188.1 million in 2016 to the global paper and paperboard industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $118,698.1 million in 2021, with a CAGR of -2% over the 2016-21 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the paper and paperboard industry, with market revenues of $69,987.6 million in 2016. This was followed by the UK and Germany, with a value of $18,855.4 and $18,560.9 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the paper and paperboard industry in the G8 nations with a value of $64,738.7 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $16,921.6 and $15,330.8 million, respectively.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442509-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/paper-and-paperboard-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide2016-300380167.html