LONDON, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Global Paper and Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global paper and paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global paper and paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper and paperboard market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global paper and paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global paper and paperboard market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global paper and paperboard market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global paper and paperboard market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global paper and paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global paper and paperboard market?
The paper and paperboard market measures a country or region's total use of paper and paperboard. Paper and paperboard include newsprint, printing and writing paper, packaging paper, household and sanitary paper, and other paper and paperboard. Volumes represent the consumption of paper and paperboard in tons, and values are calculated using average annual selling price of paper and paperboard per ton multiplied by consumption volumes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The global paper and paperboard market is forecast to generate total revenues of $180,636.8m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.3% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 380,288.6 million kilograms in 2016.
Food and beverage companies dominate consumption. There is also a demand for paper packaging from many other consumer-oriented industries, including medical, pharmaceutical, chemical companies and agribusiness.