- Ann Schnure, former Vice President Risk Management-Claims, Macy's
- Stephen T. Woods M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- Cyndy Larsen, Area Vice President, Kaiser Permanente
- Robert Evans, Vice President of Repricing Solutions, Rising Medical Solutions
From Macy's applying value-driven, integrated care for its injured workers; to the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation incentivizing quality care through a knee injury program; to Kaiser Permanente utilizing a proven Accountable Care Organization model for workers' comp patients; to Rising Medical Solutions (Rising) bundling orthopedic surgical arrangements for work injuries, experts for the "Practical Strategies for Bringing Value-Based Care to Workers' Comp" panel will share:
- Current industry adoption rates as detailed in the soon-to-be released 2016 Workers' Compensation Benchmarking Study
- How value-based care for injured workers is improving care quality, costs and claim outcomes
- Ways to evaluate opportunities for implementing value-driven healthcare
- Challenges and successes organizations are encountering
- How to design and implement value-based programs
The session will be held on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. CST. Rising's 2016 Workers' Compensation Benchmarking Study will be released in the weeks leading up to the conference.
About Rising Medical Solutions
Rising Medical Solutions (www.risingms.com) is a national medical-financial solutions firm that provides medical cost containment and medical care management services to the workers' compensation, auto, liability and group health markets.
Media Contact: Rachel Fikes: firstname.lastname@example.org / 312.224.5893
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/paradigm-shift-to-value-based-care-showcased-at-national-workers-compensation-and-disability-conference-300343055.html
SOURCE Rising Medical Solutions