Paragon Theaters Plans Exciting Fall Promotions, Contests And Fundraisers Guests Can Win Movies for a Year and Other Great Prizes!
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida-based Paragon Theaters is pleased to announce several exciting fall promotions, most in conjunction with films that will surely be the fall season's most popular new releases. The list of promotions includes:
1. Fall Movie Date Night Series. $20 per couple buys two general admission movie tickets, one large popcorn, and one Pretzel M&Ms. All movies start at 8 PM.
- "The Family," Wed. Sept. 18
- "Escape Plan," Wed. Oct. 23
- "The Wolf of Wall Street," Wed. Nov. 20
2. Girl's Movie Night Out on Wednesday, Oct. 2 at 8 PM. $15 per person includes one medium popcorn and one general admission ticket to "Don Jon," a comedy written, directed, and starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, along with Scarlett Johansson, and Julianne Moore.
3. Lucky 777 Promotion. In conjunction with the release of "Last Vegas," Paragon will be handing out Lucky 777 flyers at the box office opening weekend (November 1), and then posting the winning numbers on their Facebook page (facebook/paragontheaters) for prizes, including a VIP Movie Night Out, Concession Items, Movie Passes, and more.
4. Diamond Rewards Loyalty Program -- Win Free Movies for a Year! The new and improved Paragon Theaters Diamond Rewards Loyalty Program allows frequent guests to earn free tickets and concession items more quickly. If that isn't reason enough to join, one lucky individual will be selected on December 15th to win Free Movies For 2014 at Paragon Theaters! Pick up a Diamond Rewards card at your local Paragon Theaters and then register it at paragontheaters.com to be automatically entered.
5. Humane Society Drive in November. Each Paragon Theater location is teaming up with a local Humane Society to raise money and awareness for animals in need. Monetary donations will be accepted at the box office, and items like blankets, food, toys, etc. will also be collected at the theater. Stop by your local Paragon Theaters in November to make a donation.
"We are excited to offer fun and exciting promotions and events at our theaters, as well as support local charities," stated Mike Whalen, CEO of Paragon Theaters. Each location offers a fundraising program for local charities, and donation requests are accepted on their website.
To stay current on these and other upcoming promotions, Paragon encourages their guests to sign up for their weekly e-newsletter by visiting them online at www.paragontheaters.com and to like their Facebook page.
ABOUT PARAGON ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Founded by the former executive management team of Muvico Theaters, Paragon Entertainment Group was established in 2009 to create a differentiated movie going experience that is superior to traditional movie theaters in comfort, technology, and amenities while still retaining a competitive price point. Paragon's "Affordable Luxury" theaters include such amenities as expanded food offerings, reserved seating, VIP luxury seats, bar/lounges, Sony 4K HD digital projection, and superior customer service.
Paragon has seven theaters open and more in the works. Their current locations include Daytona Beach, FL (Paragon Ocean Walk 10 and My Pi Custom Pizza and Craft Beers); Jupiter, FL (Paragon Jupiter) Deerfield Beach, FL (Paragon Deerfield 8); Coconut Grove, FL (Paragon Grove 14 and The Lot Bar & Lounge); Burnsville, MN (Paragon Odyssey 15 and The Mezz Bistro Lounge), Rochester, MN (Paragon Chateau 14), and Fredericksburg, VA (Paragon Village 12).
Paragon is majority owned by Cinepolis, one of the most respected and innovative theater exhibition companies in the world. Cinepolis is the largest theater exhibition company in Latin America and fourth largest in the world.
Visit www.paragontheaters.com for more information.
SOURCE Paragon Entertainment Group