NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Park 'N Fly Nashville is celebrating their official Grand Opening August 26, 2015 with a Chamber Ribbon Cutting Ceremony from 9-11am (ribbon cutting at 10am with Councilman Phil Claiborne). The public is invited to attend. Refreshments, door prizes and tours will be available.
To celebrate our Grand Opening we are offering your first day of indoor valet or gated self-park FREE! Rates starting at $7 a day. Visit www.pnf.com for the best rates.
Park 'N Fly Nashville is a new indoor valet off-site airport parking lot located at 565 Royal Parkway Nashville, TN 37214 (just off Donelson Pike). Offering over 1400 full-size luxury indoor valet and gated self-parking spaces. Park 'N Fly Nashville offers white glove service at affordable prices. No more walking in the dark, rain or heat or waiting for your shuttle at the airport.
Park 'N Fly Services includes:
- Indoor Valet Parking and Gated Self-Parking: well-lit and 24/7 security
- Door to Door Shuttle Service: Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport (3-5 minutes from airport)
- Open 24/7
- Luggage Assistance.
- Frequent Parker Rewards Program: Park 'N Fly offers the most comprehensive membership rewards program available; so customers can earn free parking and other special rewards.
- Zingle: Customers are able to text when they land so their cars will be ready and waiting when the shuttle brings them back to the indoor facility.
- Free Bottle of Water: Upon return, every valet guest receives a refreshing cold water bottle for their ride home
- Park 'N Shine Auto Detailing
- Book reservations online for the best rates available
- Corporate Account Programs available
"Park 'N Fly is excited to be part of the growing Nashville market and offer travelers a new way to park. We are in the business of providing customers a world class parking experience at a competitive price," says Tony Paalz, CEO of Park 'N Fly. "We are proud to be opening our indoor luxury valet service in Nashville and believe that once customer's try us one time, they won't ever park anywhere else."
About Park 'N Fly
Park 'N Fly, a BCD Holdings N.V. Company, was founded in 1967 as the first offsite-airport parking company specifically geared toward the business traveler. Today, Park 'N Fly operates 16 facilities in 14 markets nationwide. Additionally, Park 'N Fly offers a network of off-airport parking services at over 50 US markets through its internet-based reservation system at PNF.com. Park 'N Fly's goal is to make customers' lives easier by providing more than just parking. The company offers an array of unique services, including car washing & detailing, pet boarding with Pet Paradise Resort®, car maintenance with Jiffy Lube®, car charging stations and valet parking. These service offerings and outstanding customer service make Park 'N Fly the first choice in airport parking.
About BCD Group
BCD Group is a market leader in the travel industry. The privately owned company was founded in 1975 by John Fentener van Vlissingen and consists of BCD Travel (global corporate travel management), Travix (online travel: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama), Park 'N Fly (off-airport parking) and joint ventures Parkmobile International (mobile parking applications) and AERTrade International (consolidating and fulfillment). BCD Group employs over 12,500 people and operates in 110 countries with total sales of US$ 25.6 billion, including US$ 10.0 billion partner sales. For more information, visit www.bcdgroup.com.
SOURCE Park 'N Fly