Parks Associates: Honeywell and Lowe's to keynote Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer
Parks Associates hosts utilities, service providers, and retailers at fourth-annual conference
DALLAS, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Parks Associates today announced Jeremy Eaton, VP & GM, Honeywell Smart Grid Solutions, Honeywell, and Kevin Meagher, VP, GM, Smart Home, Lowe's Companies, Inc., will deliver keynotes at the upcoming Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer. The event, hosted by Parks Associates on February 25-27, San Antonio, addresses the growing market for new energy management services and technologies and opportunities for new partnerships between utilities, service providers, retailers, and OEMs.
"The average household spends $118 dollars per month for electricity, and consumers expect a quick return on investment in energy-saving products, " said Stuart Sikes, President, Parks Associates. "Our research shows consumers will not pay more than their average total energy bill for products offering a 20% savings, roughly $175. Honeywell and Lowe's are both taking important steps to overcome these challenges and expand the market for energy solutions. We are looking forward to their keynotes at Smart Energy Summit."
Sponsors for Smart Energy Summit include Alarm.com, ecobee, EcoFactor, Hitachi, Lowe's, PlanetEcosystems, Qualcomm, Sigma Designs, IPSO Alliance, and Itron.
- Brad Cherry, HAN Readiness Senior Project Manager, Southern California Edison
- Shane Dyer, President & Founder, Arrayent
- Dan Flagler, Manager, Partner Management & Product Development, Verizon
- Denis Garman, Category Leader, Duke Energy, Home Efficiency Solutions
- Bill Harmon, VP, Residential Segment Marketing, Reliant
- Fabrice Hoerner, Senior Manager, Technical Marketing, Qualcomm
- Brian Huey, Business Development, Smart Grid and Energy Management, Sprint
- Roy Johnson, CEO, EcoFactor, Inc.
- Stephen Johnson, Product Line Manager, Consumer Energy Management, Itron
- V. Rory Jones, President, PlanetEcosystems
- Deborah Kimberly, VP, Distributed Energy Services, Austin Energy
- Stuart Lombard, President & CEO, ecobee
- Letha McLaren, VP, Product Management, iControl Networks
- Paul Pishal, VP, Business Development, M2M, Hitachi Communication Technologies Americas
- Ted M. Reguly, Director, Customer Programs and Assistance, San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E)
- Bill Scheffler, Senior Director, North American Business Development, Z-Wave Alliance / Sigma Designs
- Robby Simpson, System Architect, GE Digital Energy
- Speaker TBA, CPS Energy
Parks Associates will host the pre-conference workshop "Understanding Utilities and Consumers: Energy Management Markets" on Monday, February 25, highlighting research on demand for security and energy management solutions, including consumer willingness to pay fees for equipment and services and the integration of connected CE into home services.
About Smart Energy Summit
Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer examines the expanding market for energy solutions and home controls and its impact on utilities, service providers, retailers, manufacturers, and consumers.
The summit agenda features executives representing utilities, telecom and security companies, retailers, and OEMs presenting on the state of the market and the emerging consumer and business opportunities.
The fourth-annual Smart Energy Summit will take place February 25-27, 2013, at the Sheraton Gunter Hotel in San Antonio, Texas. www.smartenergysummit2013.com
SOURCE Parks Associates
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.