Party City Celebrates Halloween in Style With Their Fourth Annual Halloween Bash and Industry Awards
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- As the premier Halloween specialty retailer, Party City celebrated Halloween in style with their fourth annual Halloween Bash and Industry Awards, hosted by Extra's Mario Lopez , on Oct. 22, 2010 at Ruby Skye in San Francisco. During the Bash, Lopez presented on behalf of Party City a nearly $1 million donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the American Heart Association.
Elaborate costumed guests walked the "purple carpet" through a steamy time-tunnel entrance into Ruby Skye, where unseen actors behind a latex wall surprised attendees with scary shenanigans. Inside, the spine-tingling scene featured aerialists and trapeze artists twirling on blood-red festooning high above the crowd, while a "live" walking Bloody Mary table offered more treats than tricks, including the signature Vamp-tastic Blood-Red Black Cherry Martini. Guests were also entertained with a rousing performance from the So You Think You Can Dance cast, as well as a hot electric violinist providing a spooky soundtrack.
At the Bash, Party City honored its vendor partners, the leading Halloween costume and product manufacturers and suppliers in U.S., in the following 10 categories:
- Candy Item of the Year — Hershey's All Time Greats
- Girl Costumes of the Year — Batarina costume from Fun World
- Boy Costumes of the Year — Stealth Ninja costume from California Costume
- Teen Costume of the Year – Teen Mad Hatter costume from California Costume
- Flirty Costume of the Year – Enchanted Queen from Leg Avenue
- Humor Costume of the Year – Super Mario costume from Rubies
- Girl Licensed Costumes of the Year — Disney Princesses costumes from Disguise
- Boys Licensed Costume of the Year – Iron Man costume from Disguise
- Best New Concept Costume – Light Up Costumes from Dreamgirl
- Breakout Costume of the Year — Lady Gaga costumes from Rubies
About Party City
Party City Corporation is America's largest specialty party goods chain and the country's premier Halloween specialty retailer. Party City operates more than 600 company-owned and franchise stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. As part of the Amscan Holdings, Inc., (AHI), group of companies, Party City is among the more than 900 specialty party stores that AHI either owns, operates or franchises. To learn more about Party City, call 1-800-477-4841 or visit the company's website at partycity.com.
SOURCE Party City
More by this Source
Party City Reveals The Top Five Cities To Shake Your Shamrock This St. Patrick's Day
Mar 05, 2013, 17:25 ET
Party City Launches PartyCityCares.com to Tackle Hunger in America with Taste of the NFL
Jan 28, 2013, 11:11 ET
Party City And Taste of the NFL Team Up To Tackle Hunger In America
Jan 14, 2013, 11:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.