NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Passenger Vehicle OEM Strategies for INOVAR Compliance in Brazil : Focus on Local R&D, Product Nationalization, Supplier Development, and Technology Innovation Aimed at 1.82MJ/Km
The INOVAR-Auto directive was introduced with the aim of strengthening the Brazilian automotive industry by focusing on key pillars including local R&D, engineering, supply chain development, vehicle labelling, local manufacturing, nationalised content, and vehicle energy efficiency. As a unique flex fuel dominated market, opportunities for innovation across the value chain are immense. This study analyses the implications of the INOVAR directive on the market and discusses passenger car OEM strategies in terms of vehicle portfolios, vehicle technology selection, energy efficiency, and production and sales strategy towards 2020. The study period is 2014 (base year) to 2020. The conclusion offers key findings and top predictions.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What are key pillars of the INOVAR-Auto directive? What are the key objectives behind the directive? As a result, what are the key overall impacts (e.g., vehicle lightweigthing, local R&D, local production, new vehicle segments) it has had on the Brazilian PV market?
- What strategies are the key OEMs in Brazil pursuing in terms of vehicle technologies, production and sales volumes, and vehicle model portfolios towards 2017 and beyond? How is an OEM's future roadmap for Brazil structured?
- What are the key vehicle technologies and packages that the industry has pursued since the introduction of INOVAR, and what is the future outlook for compliance? Where is the focus going to be?
- How are OEM vehicle models positioned in order to meet energy efficiency targets towards 2017? Are there clear frontrunners and who are lagging behind?
- What are the key expectations and imperatives to focus on for a possible INOVAR phase 2? What are the key conclusions and predictions for Brazil's PV market towards 2020 as a result of INOVAR?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03216290-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001