NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 1st Edition of the 'Passive Fire Protection Market Report– UK 2016-2020 Analysis' contains analysis of the key passive fire protection products, recent market trends and future trends, along with supplier and distribution analysis. The passive fire protection market is comprised of fire resistant doors, fittings and intumescent seals, cables, partitions and suspended ceilings, glass, structural protection and ductwork and damper systems, with fire resistant doors, fitting and seals accounting for the largest sector of the market. This report contains original input and a detailed assessment of the market and represents excellent value for money to companies in the industry or considering entry.
Key content covered:
- Market overview - overall passive fire protection market size and forecasts 2011-2020, key market influences, fire safety and regulations etc.
- Product review - Fire Resistant Doors, Fittings & Seals; Ceilings & Partitions; Cables; Glass; Structural and Ductwork & Dampers.
- Key product trends, product mix and end-use applications.
- Main suppliers of passive fire protection equipment and distribution channels to the market.
Key areas of insight include:
- The development of the passive fire protection market in value terms and the key influences including new construction activity by sector, e.g. offices, education, healthcare, infrastructure and industrial.
- Higher levels of new construction and RMI in the commercial sector have boosted the market for passive fire protection products and systems over the last two years.
- The potential impact of Brexit on the construction sector and the prospects for the passive fire protection sector.
- The value of the individual product sectors in the passive fire protection market and the product mix within these sectors, along with product trends and innovation.
- Identifying the opportunities for the individual product sectors in the passive fire protection market and the key influences on these sectors, with forecasts to 2020.
- A review of the supply and distribution structure by key product sector including company profiles.
Key areas of coverage in the report include:
- Historical background – influencing factors, legislation, economic influences etc.
- Market size by value – overview of the passive fire protection market, development from 2011-2016, with forecasts up to 2020.
- Review of key factors influencing recent growth rates, future prospects, potential in key end use applications etc. Performance of the commercial construction sectors in the 2011-2020 period.
- Overall product mix of passive fire protection products including fire resistant doors, fittings & seals; ceilings & partitions; cables; glass; structural and ductwork & dampers for 2015.
- Future Prospects – short term and longer term prospects up to 2020.
PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION PRODUCTS
- Market size by value 2011-2020 - product analysis including fire resistant doors, fittings & seals; ceilings & partitions; cables; glass; structural and ductwork & dampers - market trends and growth prospects to 2020.
- Factors influencing market growth - non-domestic construction, regulations, reliance on the replacement sector, market maturity, Brexit.
- Fire door product mix - timber and steel doors by value 2015, key product trends, regulations and developments.
- Fire door fittings product mix - closers, handles, locks etc. by value 2015, key product trends and developments.
- Fire resistant glass product mix - by value 2015 – integrity / integrity & insulation.
- Market size by value 2016-2020 - product analysis, market trends, growth prospects to 2020 and the effect of the EU referendum on the economy in the short to medium term.
- Factors influencing market growth – construction and RMI expenditure, regulations, growth forecast in the industrial and commercial sectors in the short to medium term and economic uncertainty following Brexit etc.
- Construction output by sector to 2020 - with trends for key non-domestic sectors including education, offices, infrastructure etc. Construction output for the domestic sector, including the construction of apartments.
DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLY
- Review of major suppliers in all product sectors – major groups, leading companies, specialist suppliers. Company overview, key products, sectors and financial information.
- Review of distribution structure illustrating direct supply and key channels including major companies operating in each channel and supply routes for fire resistant glass, ceilings and partitions.
- Company overview and financials for key distributors including products and brands offered
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04142789-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/passive-fire-protection-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300336099.html