NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The patient registry software market is poised to reach USD 1,314.3 million by 2021 from USD 734.7 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2016 to 2021. This market is categorized on the basis of product type, pricing model, deployment model, type of database, functionality, end user, and region.
Major factors contributing to the growth of the global patient registry software market include increasing government initiatives to build patient registries, growing pressure to improve the quality of care and minimize healthcare costs, increasing adoption of electronic health records (EHRs), the rising use of patient registry data for post-marketing surveillance, and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. Moreover, the high adoption of information technology across the globe supports the growth of this market. However, data privacy and security concerns and a lack of resources with cross-functional skills are hindering the growth of the patient registry software market.
Various initiatives are being taken by governments across the globe to build patient registries. In this regard, Germany launched an Open Source Registry System for Rare Diseases in the European Union (OSSE- Open Source-Register system für Seltene Erkrankungen in der EU) project, funded by the Federal Ministry of Health, as part of a National Plan for Rare Diseases in August 2013. Moreover, in 2014, the American College of Cardiology (U.S.) partnered with the American Diabetes Association (U.S.) and Joslin Diabetes Center (U.S.) to launch the Diabetes Collaborative Registry, to track and improve the quality of diabetes and cardio-metabolic care.
Asia-Pacific is poised to be fastest-growing region in the patient registry software market from 2016 to 2021. High growth in this market is attributed to factors such as large population base, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, improvement of healthcare systems, and increasing government initiatives for the modernization of healthcare infrastructure.
Apart from comprehensive geographical analysis, product analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted. The abovementioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, changes in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the patient registry software market. The report analyzes this market by product type, pricing model; deployment model, type of database, functionality, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the patient registry software market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the patient registry software market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for patient registry software across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the patient registry software market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04014210-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/patient-registry-software-market-by-database-type-software-delivery-functionality--end-user---forecasts-to-2021-300313770.html