The 180 acre (73 Hectare) lease holds an estimated 30 MM tonnes of fine silica sand.
This Property is located near major water access (McKenzie Delta – Beaufort Sea) making it logistically sound to serve the local market but also Alaska, California, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Russia, and China.
Current holdings are a washed, glaciated sand and aggregate under a License of Occupation (LOO) permit that contains 73.03 hectares of producible sand resources in the Horn River area.
Highlights of the resource are:
- Approximately 30 MM Tonnes of silica sand (tested at 70% silica) in place based on the exposed face profile, deposit contours and surface shovel testing.
- Extraction costs of approximately $3.00 – $3.50 per tonne
- Estimated between 0.5m and 1m of organic soil overburden (refer to photo phase)
- Abundant 20/40, 30/50, 40/70 size fractions with some amounts 100 mesh and smaller
- Predominantly quartz sand with feldspar and carbonate fractions.
- Adequate for hydraulic fracturing. May be suitable for some tight permeable gas and or shale formations without further processing.
For interested parties:
- A full presentation plus feasibility study and Outotec and CoreLab analysis reports available.
- 30 Day public bid will take place, please inquire to sign NCNDA to view the online data room.
SOURCE Patriot OilField Solutions Corp.