Payment Cards Market: Prepaid, Credit & Debit Card Trends, Market Opportunities & Geo-Targeted Research Reports
DALLAS, July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds new market research reports on the Payment Cards market covering Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Prepaid Cards and more to its store.
A. Country / Region Specific Payment Card Market Research Reports
These reports provide statistics on market size, competitor market shares and forecasts. Some of these reports also cover an overview of regulation, competitor activities, issuer strategy, consumer attitudes, and product innovation including developments in contactless, mobile payments, online payments, and prepaid cards for the concerned country. Here is a partial list of available country focused research reports on payment cards:
- Payment Cards in Singapore
- Payment Cards in the Netherlands
- Debit Cards in the U.S., 4th Edition
- Payment Cards in Hong Kong
- Cards and Payments Throughout Europe
- Payment Cards in Brazil
- Australian Payment Cards: Review of 2011 and Outlook to 2013
- Payment Cards in Poland
- Commercial Payment Cards: The U.S. and Global Markets and Trends, 7th Edition
- Consumer Payments in the U.S.: Trends Driving the Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Card Industries
- Cards and Payments in Asia-Pacific
- Payment Cards in India
- The Global Payment Card Market: Mapping the Opportunities
In the U.S., the growing interest in mobile payments and technology in the consumer space is expected to find its footing commercially as well. The $400 billion U.S. small business card market will continue to walk that fine line between consumer and commercial with the potential for additional regulatory cardholder protections. Moreover, commercial cards will benefit from increased penetration by companies seeking to further reduce costs.
On the other hand, Asia-Pacific region is becoming more cashless, since card reading instruments have reached saturation point in some countries, including Australia and Singapore, and mobile payment implementations are being introduced across the region. The value of Asian non-cash transactions will have reached over $300 trillion by 2020, a significant uplift on the $91 trillion recorded in 2010. This represents an average annual growth rate of 1.3%. Although this annual growth rate appears low, it will still allow the Asia-Pacific region to capture the world's largest amount of cashless transactions in 2020. Furthermore, the growth rate of non-cash transactions anticipated for developed regions is much lower. For example, the value of non-cash transactions is expected to reach a total of over $120 trillion in the US by 2020, after recording an average annual growth rate of 0.4%. In addition, the value of non-cash transactions in Europe is projected to reach over $200 trillion in 2020, after recording an average annual growth rate of 0.6%.
Some questions that these reports will help you answer include:
- Which are the fastest growing card markets?
- Who are the largest competitors in key markets worldwide?
- How does consumer behavior with payment cards vary around the world? What opportunities does this give to issuers?
- How does credit card usage vary between different markets? Are different card types more popular in some regions?
- What are the threats to established players and where are the geographic opportunities?
B. Reports on Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market in different geographies of the world
These reports provide market analysis, information and insights into the prepaid card market for concerned regions, including:
- Current and forecast values for the prepaid card market in the specific region
- Comprehensive, country-specific analysis of the industry's market attractiveness, covering key trends and drivers
- Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling prepaid cards used by various bankers and other institutions in the market
- Detailed analysis of the challenges affecting the prepaid card market in the specific geography
- Competitive landscape of the prepaid card market in each country
Here is a partial list of regions for which research reports on Market Opportunities and Emerging Trends in the Prepaid Card Market are available:
- Latin America
- BRIC Countries
- Middle East
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Prepaid Card Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Prepaid and Gift Cards in the U.S., 3rd Edition
- The Asian Prepaid Cards Market
Explore More Reports on Banking and Financial Services market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.