Peace of Mind Roadside Assistance with New Honda App
LONDON, April 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Honda has launched its new Honda Assistance App for smartphone users to make life on the road that bit easier. The primary function of the App is to enable Honda car and motorcycle customers covered either by the manufacturer's warranty or a Honda extended guarantee to request roadside assistance should their vehicle breakdown. In addition, qualifying Honda car customers can request accident assistance should their vehicle be involved in a road traffic accident.
Honda's legendary reputation for outstanding reliability means you're less likely to be stranded at the roadside with a Honda car or motorcycle, but should the worst happen, the free App will take the hassle out of the experience. It's suitable for iPhone, Blackberry and Android operating systems and is available through online app stores now.
It means there's no need to search for the right phone number or try to pinpoint an exact location - the Honda Assistance App does all this for you.
Developed in conjunction with the AA motoring organisation, several other features have been incorporated into the App. All are designed to be of benefit to the customer and include:
* Breakdown and Accident Assistance: routes the caller through to Hondacare Assistance.
* Honda Happiness Insurance: where customers can request a quote for cover, or retrieve an existing one.
* AA Roadwatch: for the latest traffic updates and news of delays to their journey.
* My Details: where personal information is stored, making it easy for the call handler to contact them.
* My Reminders: to alert the customer when their MoT, service, insurance or extended warranty is due.
The new Honda App can be downloaded free of charge from Blackberry 'App World', Apple 'App Store' and Android 'Google Play Store'.
Honda Press Office
SOURCE Honda (UK)
More by this Source
Honda's Mean Mower Scoops'Thing of the Year'in 2013 BBC TopGear Magazine Awards
Dec 05, 2013, 09:24 ET
New Honda Civic Tourer Prices Announced
Nov 26, 2013, 08:29 ET
Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
Nov 19, 2013, 06:33 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.