Peepers Reading Glasses Launches All-New Designer Sunglasses Line Fashion-forward line features 37 styles of on-trend eyewear styles for men and women
MICHIGAN CITY, Ind., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Peepers Reading Glasses, a leading manufacturer of both classic and fashion-forward eyewear for more than 30 years, has launched an all-new line of Designer Sunglasses. The line is voguishly designed for both men and women and comprised of nearly 40 pieces. With a variety of colors and 37 different styles, they will quickly become a staple in all wardrobes, especially with humble prices between $17 and $40.
The designs fit a variety of looks from classic Hollywood to hipster chic. The fiercest Pantone colors and color blocking elements also enhance the Designer Sunglasses, bringing the hottest runway trends of the season to eyewear.
Line highlights include:
- "Rainbow Bright": 80's retro-inspired frame paired with vivid colors of red, orange, yellow, and more. MSRP $17
- "Va Va Voom": Medium-sized frame with cat eye flair corners. Sold in animal print and solid black. MSRP $17
- "Posh": Large-lens sunglasses that make a statement with chic zebra and tortoise prints. MSRP $17
- "Clark Kent": Sophisticated frame, like those worn by the famed character. MSRP $17
- "The Wright Stuff": Aviator-style frames in both gold and silver. MSRP $17
- "Risky Business": Like its namesake, they pay homage to the infamous sunglasses worn in the popular film. MSRP $40
Peepers Reading Glasses has made great strides over the last two years by tapping into fashion-inspired designs. Proof that the company is filling a niche in the market, it has doubled its business over the last year and expects this new line to continue further growth.
About Peepers Reading Glasses:
Based in Michigan City, Indiana, Peepers Reading Glasses is a proud manufacturer of more than 500 styles of both classic and fashion-forward reading glasses, featuring styles from around the globe. Founded in 1952, Peepers Reading Glasses is a subsidiary of Sammann Company, which is a 4th generation family-owned and operated business. Today, the company is a multi-million dollar operation and its products can be found in more than 3,500 retail environments in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia. For more information about Peepers Reading Glasses, visit www.peeperspecs.com or call- 800-348 -2508.
SOURCE Peepers Reading Glasses