Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® Recognizes Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys
PITTSBURGH, June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby proudly announces that 29 of the firm's Pittsburgh attorneys were selected for the 2014 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Pennsylvania Rising Stars.
Attorneys in the following practice areas are recognized as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2014:
- Government Finance: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Business Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson II
- Creditor Debtor Rights: William E. Kelleher Jr., Jill Locnikar Bradley, Thomas D. Maxson
- Employment & Labor: James B. Brown, Robert B. Cottington, John E. Lyncheski, Robert F. Prorok
- Environmental Litigation: Daniel M. Darragh
- Estate & Probate: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Richard D. Rosen, Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Insurance Coverage: Andrew M. Roman
- International: V. Susanne Cook
- Land Use/Zoning: Clifford B. Levine, Alice B. Mitinger
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Christopher B. Carson, Jack W. Elliott, Mark R. Stabile
- Personal Injury: Jeffrey P. Ward
- Tax: Michael E. Silverman
Attorneys in the following practice areas are recognized as Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2014:
- Business/Corporate: Christie B. Tillapaugh
- Business Litigation: Leah R. Imbrogno, Jennifer S. Park
- Immigration: Alexander R. Castrodale
Attorneys are selected based on a statewide nomination process, peer review, and research and evaluation in their practice area. The attorneys will be recognized in the June 2014 issue of Philadelphia Magazine. Selected attorneys will also appear in the June 2014 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.
Pennsylvania Super Lawyers strives to create a diverse, credible and comprehensive listing of outstanding attorneys to aid consumers and other attorneys in searching for a legal counsel.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby