Penton's Jesse H. Neal Awards finalists include:
- Best Technical Content: WardsAuto
- Best Technical Content: State of Stealth, Aviation Week
- Best Technical Content: Teaching Pilots Not To Crash, Aviation Week
- Best Series, One Note vs. Evernote, Supersite Windows
- Best Commentary/Blog, Editor's Page, Jim Mele, Fleet Owner
- Best News Coverage, Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule, Wealthmanagement.com
- Best Profile, The Disruptor: Richard Anderson, Aviation Week
- Best Website, Wealthmanagement.com
- Best Range Of Work By A Single Author, Kevin Jones, Fleet Owner
- Best Media Brand (Overall Editorial Excellence), Aviation Week
Winners will be announced March 31 at the Neal Awards luncheon in New York.
Penton is part of Informa, the international business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. Informa serves commercial, professional and academic communities, helping them connect and learn, and creating and providing access to content and intelligence that helps people and businesses work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Informa has over 7,500 colleagues in more than 20 countries and a presence in all major geographies. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Chief Marketing Officer
212 204 4351
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pentons-aviation-ground-transportation-technology-and-wealth-properties-recognized-for-outstanding-content-by-the-jesse-h-neal-awards-300414785.html