LONDON, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Penton's newly acquired ap&m Europe, the global MRO procurement expo, will take place on June 1 -2, 2016 at Olympia London. ap&m Europe is the world's premier meeting place for the commercial aviation aftermarket, gathering every level of the airline supply chain industry, for three days of networking and big business.
Juliet Trew, Events Director at MRO Network said, "ap&m Europe is the leading commercial aviation aftermarket exhibition since 2003. Last year we brought together more than 3,800 aviation supply chain professionals, 25 percent of which are decision-makers with budgets of over £1 million to spend. As the only MRO show based in London in 2016 we look forward to another robust event again this year."
The events focus is to connect the airline supply chain with buyers from all over the world. "ap&m allows us to meet people we wouldn't normally get to meet," explains Stephen Taylerson, UK sales manager for Ambersil, and Antonio Da Silva Abreu, senior purchasing administrator for Luxair, agrees that the chance to meet contacts in one location is invaluable. "It's a rich experience for every buyer," he explains. "I met many contacts who I had never met in person before. It was a good opportunity as well to get tonnes of new contacts in two days all in one location."
The ap&m Europe exhibition will be open Tuesday, June 1 and Wednesday, June 2 bringing together more than 200 suppliers offering a wide range of aftermarket products and services including MRO service providers, OEM providers, parts manufacturers and distributors and supply chain and Logistics. To view the companies exhibiting, visit: www.apmexpo.com/exhibitors
The popular 'Meet the Buyers' meeting space for airline/MRO buyers and exhibitors returns with its one day format. Last year 79 percent of buyers did business as a result of their meetings at the event.
The ap&m summit takes place the day before the exhibition on Tuesday, May 31 and consists of a full day's schedule of interactive panel discussions, industry case studies and technical presentations spanning a whole breadth of MRO topics including:
- Regional and global market forecasts
- Airlines' fleet expansion and company growth strategy
- Effective maintenance and supply chain management
- The role of OEMs in the aftermarket
- Complex contractual issues relating to lease returns
- Cost effective end of life asset management
Led by senior decision makers from top airlines, OEMs, MROs and industry stakeholders, the summit is both a knowledge sharing and networking opportunity.
To learn more about the summit visit: http://www.apmexpo.com/summit
ap&m Europe 2016 will take place from 1-2 June 2016, at Olympia London: visit www.apmexpo.com for details. To register to attend ap&m Europe visit: www.apmexpo.com/visitor-reg. Media interested in attending ap&m Europe, contact Mark Thomas at email@example.com.
About ap&m Europe
- Produced by MRO Network in London since 2003, ap&m Europe is the world's premier meeting place for the commercial aviation aftermarket, bringing together every level of the airline supply chain.
- Combining formal and informal networking sessions, including the exclusive 'Meet the Buyers' programme, and two full days of exhibition, ap&m Europe facilitates contact between airlines and their entire technical supply base.
About MRO Network
- MRO Network, part of the Aviation Week Network, is a media outlet which gives a voice to the global MRO community – people working within commercial aviation engineering and maintenance at airlines, MROs, OEMs, lessors and financiers, suppliers and others allied to the field.
- MRO Network brings together a wide range of opportunities for networking, learning, news, analysis and opinion – in print, face-to-face and online – covering engineering and maintenance as well as broader aviation developments.
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow.
Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.
+44 207 975 1679