NEW YORK, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Penton's World Tea Expo launched a new white paper that provides valuable insights about some of the most important tea-business topics for vertical markets, including prospects in global tea, success in tea retail, educating the customer's palate, restaurants and hotels enhancing their tea programs, and marketing tea to the next generation, among other subjects. The white paper, Advancing the Business of Tea: How Key Vertical Markets Can Profit Through Tea, is free and available to download now at worldteaexpo.com/whitepaper.
World Tea Expo (#WorldTeaExpo or #WTE16), the leading tradeshow focused on advancing the business of tea, takes place June 15 – 17, 2016 (with pre-conference events June 13 – 14) in Las Vegas, Nev. at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Registration and the conference agenda can be found at WorldTeaExpo.com.
The topics in the white paper – which highlights World Tea Expo speakers and tea thought-leaders – are just some of the themes that will be explored at World Tea Expo in Las Vegas.
Topics and experts featured in the tea-business white paper include:
- Both Hot & Cold: Prospects in Global Tea – Howard Telford, Euromonitor International
- Tea: Why It Shouldn't Be an Afterthought – Shabnam Weber, The Tea Emporium Inc.
- Five Keys to Success in Tea Retail – Charlie Cain, Building Oz
- Educate Your Customer's Palate – Lydia Kung, Eastrise Trading Corp./VeriLeaf LLC
- A Conversation with Maria Uspenski, The Tea Spot – on Tea as a Healthy Lifestyle Product
- RTD Teas: Your Tea May Not Be as Healthy as You Think – Youngmok Kim, Ph.D., Synergy Flavors
- Tea for the Global Traveler: Five Opportunities for Hotels and Restaurants – Kathy YL Chan
- Restaurateurs, Chefs, Mixologists and Retailers: Remember That Tea Is Way More Than a Beverage – Robert Wemischner, The Dessert Architect
- Chai from India: Go Beyond the Masala Chai, Create a Memorable Experience for Your Customers – Snigdha Manchanda, TeaTrunk.com
- Restaurants & Fresh Brewed Iced Tea – Scott Svihula, Hula Consulting
- Adding Kombucha to Your Tea Shop or Café Will Boost Sales & Bring In New Customers – Leanne Herrera, Zama Tea and Kombucha
- A Conversation with Gail Gastelu, The Tea House Times – on Tea Culture and Its Impact in Tea Rooms
- A Beverage Based Romance: Marketing Tea Cafés to the Next Generation – Kevin Christiansen, Cafe Barnabas
- A Conversation with Julee Rosanoff, NW Tea Festival – on Starting a Local Tea Festival
- #DrinkTea Campaign Aims to Improve and Expand Tea Consumption – Gail Gastelu, The Tea House Times
- A Conversation with Darlene Meyers Perry, The Tea Lover's Archives – on Tea Wares
- What It Takes to Become a Successful Entrepreneur in a Competitive Industry – Ryan Florio, Inca Tea
- FDA, GMP, SSOP, FSMA, HACCP, OSHA or USDA? – Scott Svihula, Hula Consulting
- A Conversation with Donna Fellman, World Tea Academy – on World Tea Expo and Hot Tea Trends
World Tea Expo attendees include: tea companies and professionals; gourmet and specialty retailers; tea and coffeehouses; distributors and suppliers; beverage developers; restaurants; fast-casual establishments; foodservice; hotel F&B directors; chefs; grocers; mass merchants; convenience stores; manufacturers; private label brands; online shops; spa managers; and health and natural product businesses; among other trade professionals interested in building their business through tea.
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers nearly 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow.
Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pentons-world-tea-expo-launches-new-white-paper--advancing-the-business-of-tea-how-key-vertical-markets-can-profit-through-tea-300269309.html
SOURCE World Tea Expo