FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ArcSoft, Inc., the industry leading software provider of imaging technologies and applications, announced today Perfect365, a free photo makeover software application that lets users adjust up to 21 individual facial features on their pictures and portraits with a single click of a button. Perfect365 is immediately available as a free download for Windows PC at www.perfect365.com. The iPad and iPhone versions are to be available in mid-November, and the Facebook and Mac versions will be available before the end of the year.
"ArcSoft has used its 15 years of imaging expertise and understanding of the human face to give users a powerful tool to touch up their portraits just like a professional touchup artist – but with a simple click of a button," said Michael Deng, ArcSoft's Founder and CEO. "People aren't always at their best when someone takes a snapshot. We are giving consumers the ability to remove a blemish, or those dark circles under the eyes without any hassle, for free, and without the need for any special technical expertise. We want them to feel good about sharing their photos every day."
Perfect365's patented imaging and facial recognition technology offers one touch cleanup with accurate, natural results. Style makeup templates are included for varying looks with the ability to fine-tune according to the user's unique style. The technology also allows for amazingly organic feature enhancements.
Perfect365 key features include:
- One-Touch Touchup and Makeup –One-touch preset cleanup and style templates
- Instant Facial Recognition – ArcSoft's algorithm allows accurate facial mapping instantly
- Multiple Face Recognition – Up to 20 faces are automatically detected (PC Only)
- Cleanup Features – Clear blemishes and under-eye circles, remove shine, soften skin, and whiten teeth
- Makeup Features – Face, lips, eyes, contact lenses adjustment for color and intensity
- Enhancement Features – Smile enhance, bridge and nose (T-Zone), cheek lift
- Unlimited Creativity – Settings are adjustable allowing for unlimited looks and styles
- Updated Style Templates – New styles offered regularly for free download
- Built In Sharing – Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr
- Before and After Comparison – Easily review before and after effects
- Customize Key Points – Adjust key points for tilted and off-center profiles
- Saved Looks – Save favorite looks for sharing and comparison
- Print Posters and Photos – Easily order high quality prints and posters
Perfect365 for Windows is free and immediately available at www.perfect365.com. An enhanced Windows version of Perfect365 that allows users to save and print their high-resolution pictures is available for $29.99 from www.perfect365.com and www.arcsoft.com. The iPhone and iPad versions will be available at the Apple's App Store and iTunes store in mid-November, and the Facebook and Mac versions will be made available later this year.
ArcSoft Website: www.arcsoft.com/
Perfect365 Website: www.perfect365.com
Perfect365 Twitter: www.twitter.com/perfect_365
ArcSoft Twitter: www.twitter.com/ArcSoft_Inc
Perfect365 Facebook: www.facebook.com/Perfect365
ArcSoft Facebook: www.facebook.com/ArcSoftInc
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop, mobile and embedded platforms. Working closely with major OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers a full line of imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, personal computers, and consumer electronics devices. For further details, visit www.arcsoft.com.
© Copyright 2011 ArcSoft, Inc. All rights reserved. ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc. All other products and companies named herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE ArcSoft, Inc.