NEW YORK, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Performance fabrics market to reach USD ~79.55 billion by 2020"
The global market of performance fabrics is projected to reach USD ~79.55 billion by 2020, witnessing a CAGR of 4.8% between 2015 and 2020. The growth is on account of the increasing demand from end-use industries, rising awareness for personal hygiene and physical fitness and the imposition of stringent industrial rules and regulations concerning worker's safety
"Industrial end-use industry segment to dominate the performance fabrics market"
The demand from the industrial end-use industry is projected to be largest for the performance fabrics market between 2015 and 2020. Introduction of new applications and implementation of stringent industrial rules and regulations for worker's safety are the drivers for growth of the market in this segment. The defense & public safety industry is projected to witness the fastest growth between 2015 and 2020 on account of the increasing demand for higher comfort and functionality in clothing amidst the changing warfare conditions.
"Asia-Pacific to dominate the global performance fabrics market"
Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the performance fabrics market by 2020. There is increasing demand for performance fabrics in the region on account of change in lifestyle of the people, increased awareness for personal hygiene, threats to homeland security, and launch of military modernization programs by countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and others.
Primary interviews were conducted to gather market insights from industry experts in the performance fabrics market across small, mid and large size companies present in different regions of the world. The breakdown of primary interviews is as given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 48 %, Tier 2 – 29%, and Tier 3 – 23%
- By Designation – C level – 46%, Director level – 39%, and Others – 15%
- By Region – North America - 24%, Europe – 23%, APAC – 42%, South America – 8%, and Middle East & Africa - 3%
This report also identifies market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The major companies involved in this market such as DuPont (U.S.), Royal TenCate (Netherlands), Hexcel (U.S.), Toray Industries (Japan) and Sigmatex (U.K.), among others have been comprehensively profiled in this report.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Detailed analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value, provided for various applications such as water resistance, stain resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-microbial, fire resistance, U.V. resistance, and others
- Detailed and comprehensive competitive landscape of top market players will provide insights about various growth strategies of various companies in performance fabrics market
- The various market drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in detail in this report.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03665906-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001