LONDON, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Rise in government investments in the sector, need for reduction in manpower cost, and increasing need for security against terrorist attacks are among the main factors responsible for the growth of the perimeter intrusion detection systems market across the globe. "
The perimeter intrusion detection systems market size is estimated to grow from USD 2.36 billion in 2015 to USD 3.37 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 7.4% from 2015 to 2020. The perimeter intrusion detection systems market is driven by factors, such as rise in government investments in the sector, the need for reduction in manpower cost, and increase in the need for security against terrorist attacks.
"North America is expected to hold maximum share in the global perimeter intrusion detection systems market during the forecast period."
North America is the most developed region in terms of technology. The necessity for perimeter security in this region is growing due to increasing threats of malicious activities by terrorists, illegal immigration, anti–government protests, and increasing criminal activities. These threats have led to the requirement for perimeter security solutions such as intrusion detection systems. The need for perimeter security (which involves solutions and systems) has been observed in all the major industries, such as transportation, commercial buildings, government & defense, sensitive areas, and critical infrastructures, such as nuclear plants, chemical industries, and oil & gas facilities across the region. Microwave intrusion detection sensors are expected to gain maximum transaction during the forecast period.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided in three categories: By Company; By Designation; and By Region.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55%, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region – North America - 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%. RoW – 30%
With growing perimeter security threats, the requirement for multi-layered perimeter protection has increased in areas such government facilities and other critical infrastructure sites. Technologies, such as next-generation fence-mounted sensors, infrared, and integrated fiber-optic perimeter intrusion detection systems offer huge growth opportunities in the perimeter intrusion detection systems market.
The various key perimeter intrusion detection systems' vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Anixter International
2. Axis Communications
3. Honeywell International
4. Schneider Electric
5. Flir Systems
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the perimeter intrusion detection systems market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different technologies, services, deployment models, and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3473689/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/perimeter-intrusion-detection-systems-market-by-technology-deployment-vertical-service--geography---global-forecast-to-2020-300240643.html