JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, announced today its schedule of keynote speakers for its annual INSITE conference, one of the biggest industry events for registered investment advisors (RIA) and broker-dealers. Taking place from June 5-7 in Hollywood, Florida, INSITE 2013 will bring together global thought leaders as well as highlight the developments and trends in global investing that are impacting RIAs, broker-dealers and the investment community.
INSITE 2013 will feature presentations from renowned speakers including:
- The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former Secretary of State and Former U.S. Senator from New York, will provide the keynote address
- Walter Isaacson, president and chief executive officer of the Aspen Institute will discuss innovation and his experiences while writing his best-selling book Steve Jobs
- Peyton Manning, Super Bowl winning quarterback and four-time NFL MVP, will discuss leadership and his motivating secrets for success
- Danny Meyer, chief executive officer of the Union Square Hospitality Group who will reveal his unique, but successful philosophy around putting his team first
- A View From the Top panel featuring several key executives, including Robert Reynolds, president and chief executive officer of Putnam Investments and Eric Schwartz, chairman and chief executive officer of Cambridge Investment Research
"INSITE 2013 will provide attendees with the insight, knowledge, ideas and inspiration to thrive in today's investment environment," said Caroline O'Connell, chief strategy officer and managing director at Pershing LLC. "With a leading lineup of keynote speakers, and highly relevant sessions and discussions, INSITE offers advisors and broker-dealers a unique opportunity to network, learn and be better able to serve their clients and grow their businesses."
In a broad array of seminars and breakout sessions, conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn directly from industry leaders about what is shaping the capital markets, the challenges facing retirees, and the trends in managed accounts and alternative investments. Discussions will include:
- After the Fiscal Cliff: The Fundamental Outlook for 2013 and Beyond
- Don't Stand Still: How Practice Management Can Help You Grow Through Difficult Times
- Fiduciary Redefined and Compensation Transparency
- Investor of the Future: The New Modern Family
- Breaking Out of the Box: The Next Frontier of Recruiting
As an added benefit, conference participants will be able to earn Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP® Board), CFA Institute and Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) continuing education credits.
INSITE 2013 is expected to attract more than 2,300 attendees, including investment professionals, independent RIAs, dually registered and hybrid advisors as well as senior-level product and marketing executives. It will be held at The Westin Diplomat, Hollywood, Florida. For additional information and to register online, please visit www.INSITE2013.com.
To keep up-to-date on INSITE 2013 and to join the conversation on the issues that will be discussed, follow us on Twitter @Pershing and use hashtag #INSITE2013.
Pershing LLC (member FINRA/NYSE/SIPC) is a leading global provider of financial business solutions to more than 1,500 institutional and retail financial organizations and independent registered investment advisors who collectively represent approximately 5.5 million active investor accounts. Located in 23 offices worldwide, Pershing and its affiliates are committed to delivering dependable operational support, robust trading services, flexible technology, an expansive array of investment solutions, practice management support and service excellence. Pershing is a member of every major U.S. securities exchange and its international affiliates are members of the Deutsche Borse, Australian Stock Exchange, Irish Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange. Pershing LLC is a BNY Mellon company. Additional information is available at www.pershing.com.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 36 countries and more than 100 markets. As of December 31, 2012, BNY Mellon had $26.2 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.4 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com, or follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon.
SOURCE BNY Mellon