SANTA CLARA, California and PUNE, India, December 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Persistent Systems Recognized for its Industry-leading Product Engineering Competency in 'Zinnov Zones 2016 - Product Engineering Services' Report
Company Placed in the Leadership Zone in the Categories of Enterprise Software and Consumer Software
In its just-released report 'Zinnov Zones 2016 for Product Engineering Services,' Zinnov Management Consulting positions Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) in the leadership zone for the categories of Enterprise Software and Consumer Software. For additional details, please visit: http://www.slideshare.net/zinnov/zinnov-zones-2016-pes-executive-summary
About Zinnov Zones 2016 for Product Engineering Services
- Zinnov Zones for PES includes the top global R&D service providers
- It details global service providers from emerging markets based on two critical dimensions. While the first focuses on R&D maturity, breadth, innovation, and ecosystem connect; the second focuses on scale, verticals served and client spread
- The study helps business leaders choose the right R&D partners globally
(Photo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/449909/PRNE_Persistent_Enterprise_Software_Rating_2016_Infographic.jpg )
(Photo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/449910/PRNE_Persistent_Consumer_Software_Rating_20162_Infographic.jpg )
Source: Zinnov Zones 2016: Product Engineering Services report
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141106/714346 )
"Persistent has closely worked with customers to build and deliver software products across all phases of the product lifecycle. Persistent's articulation of Software 4.0 as a way to build software-driven businesses sets it apart as one of the most visionary service providers," said Sidhant Rastogi, Partner & Practice Head, Zinnov.
"The industry-leading competency of Persistent in the Zinnov Zones for Product Engineering and R&D services is a recognition of our software product development DNA, culture of innovation, and our partnerships with born-digital companies. Software 4.0, our vision for a software-driven business applies to software product companies as well as to enterprises, making us a partner of choice for enterprises as they realize the need to build software like product companies do," said Mritunjay Singh, Executive Director and President - Services.
Additional Resources and Information:
- Software 4.0 - Anticipate and build your software-driven future
- Building software-driven business - Customers Speak
- Software Product DNA
- Technology Focus
- Solutions for Enterprises - Social and Communities
- New @Zinnov Zones report calls out industry-leading #ProductEngineering competency of @Persistentsys #Software40
- We build enterprise & consumer software for customers @Persistentsys. Industry-leading #ProductEngineering competency @Zinnov #Software40
Founded in 2002, Zinnov is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Bangalore. In over a decade they have built in-depth expertise in engineering and digital practice areas. They assist their customers in effectively leveraging global innovation and technology ecosystems to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
With Zinnov's team of experienced professionals, they serve clients in Software, Automotive, Telecom & Networking, Semiconductor, Consumer Electronics, Storage, Healthcare, Banking, Financial Services & Retail verticals in US, Europe, Japan & India.
For any further media queries, please contact Jaya Shukla at email@example.com
About Persistent Systems
Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT) builds software that drives the business of our customers; enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their digital transformation.
Forward-looking and Cautionary Statements: For risks and uncertainties relating to forward-looking statements, please visit:
SOURCE Persistent Systems