NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Timetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in China Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends drivers challenges in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research modeling and analysis expertise giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages
and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in China Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis information and insights into the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment including:
- The Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in China
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chinese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in China:
- It provides historical values for the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in China and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The personal accident and health segment accounted for 10.2% of the Chinese insurance industry's gross written premium in 2014.
- The Chinese government introduced tax benefits for health insurance plans from January 2016 in an aim to expand private health insurance.
- The Chinese social security and health regulator is in the process of drafting regulations on the provision of insurance-covered drugs under basic healthcare cover.
- With advances in private sector long-term care demand for private healthcare insurance is forecast to rise to cover out-of-pocket expenses.
- The growing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases – such as obesity stress and anxiety disorders – and pollution-related diseases are increasingly affecting the Chinese population providing scope for private insurers.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04089265-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-china-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300358815.html