It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment
- The Indian personal accident and health insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in India
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Indian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in India:
- It provides historical values for the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in India.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in India, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Indian personal accident and health segment recorded the insurance industry's fastest growth, in terms of gross written premium, at a review-period CAGR of 15.4%.
- The public system dominates Indian healthcare, and there are various national and state-level health insurance schemes offered to lower- and middle-income families.
- The personal accident and health insurance combined ratio gradually increased during the review period.
- In March 2015, the foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in the Indian insurance industry was increased from 26% to 49%.
- In May 2015, the Prime Minister of India launched Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) – an accident insurance scheme which provides cover for accidental death and disability.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4141133/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300328356.html