LONDON, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Global personal cooling device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2016 and 2022."
The global personal handheld cooling device market is expected to reach USD 6.9 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. The global rising temperature, comfortable individual cooling, and user friendly energy saving technologies are the major factors contributing to the growth of this market.
"Handheld cooling devices are expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period"
The market on the basis of products has been segmented into handheld cooling devices and personal air conditioner/ desk fans. The handheld cooling devices are expected to hold the leading position by 2022 in the global personal cooling device market. The market for this device is majorly growing owing to the increasing adoption of these devices in APAC region and in the Americas. The inception of TEC-based device for personal cooling and healthcare is expected to further increase the market.
"The APAC region is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period"
The geographic segmentation categorizes the market on the basis of main regions into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The APAC region is expected to hold the leading position in the personal cooling device market by 2022, owing to the growing adoption of handheld cooling devices for personal cooling. The hot climate of the region and increase in global warming is rising the temperature which is fueling the growth of the personal cooling device market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key opinion leaders.
The break-up of the profiles of primary participants has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1—2%, Tier 2—12%, and Tier 3—86%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives—10%, Managers—25%, Others—65%
- By Region: Americas—27%, APAC—54%, Europe—15%, RoW—4%
Note: Others include independent consultants, distributors, floor/operation executives, and other key stake holders.
The report includes the competitive landscape of the global personal cooling device market for major companies, namely, Honeywell International (U.S.), Havells India Ltd. (India), O2Cool LLC. (U.S.), Holmes (Jarden Consumer Solution) (U.S.), and Evapolar Ltd. (Russia), AMBIENT Therapeutics Inc. (U.S.), Lakeland Ltd. (U.K.), Beijing Huimao Cooling Equipment Co. Ltd. (China), Handy Cooler (Genexus LLC) (U.S.), and Design Go Ltd. (U.K.).
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report caters to the needs of leading personal cooling device manufacturing companies, thermoelectric module manufacturers, and other related stakeholders in this market. Other parties that could benefit from the report include venture capitalists, startup firms, and consulting firms.
- This report would help analyze new opportunities and potential revenue sources and enhance the decision-making process regarding new business strategies.
- The quantitative and qualitative information in the report, along with the comprehensive analysis, would help the player to gain an edge in the market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4086921/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/personal-cooling-device-market-by-technology-product-type-and-geography---global-forecasts-to-2022-300318588.html