LONDON, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Trends in North America : Investment in New Technology and Business Models is the Way Forward
The research service analyzes the personal protective equipment distribution market in North America. It discusses regional trends, types of distributors, emerging new channels, and top distribution trends in the market. Market estimates and product and regional splits are provided for the base year 2015. Products covered are basic workwear, above-the-neck protection, respiratory protection, protective gloves, protective clothing, protective footwear, fall protection, and gas detectors. The regional scope includes the United States and Canada.
- The North American personal protective equipment (PPE) distribution market is estimated to have generated a revenue of $ - Billion in 2015 and is expected to experience a CAGR of - % between 2015 and 2020.
- General industrial distributors hold the major share of the PPE distribution market in North America.
- The market is rapidly consolidating with aggressive mergers and acquisitions (M&A) by general industrial distributors with the aim of increased safety specialization.
- Safety specialist distributors are also actively competing by forming Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs).
Top Distribution Trends
- Distributors continue to dominate the PPE sales route in North America.
- Investments on new technology platforms such as e-commerce and PPE vending machines enable distributors to serve customers better.
- Emerging business models such as private labels and GPOs are rapidly transforming the distribution landscape in North America.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3576933/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48