SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Gartner recently estimated that application downtime costs companies $330,000 per hour on average, and while organizations have made significant investments in IT monitoring tools, they still struggle to maintain desired service levels. Today Perspica announced a "one-click" root cause analysis feature to dramatically reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) and increase application uptime.
In order to keep applications up and running at required service levels, it is critical for organizations to understand what is happening throughout the entire application infrastructure stack at any given time. Unfortunately, a single incident may trigger hundreds, or thousands, of alarms. To effectively troubleshoot an incident, IT operations teams need the analysis that "connects the dots" between the data from the myriad of monitoring tools the team is using.
- One-click root cause analysis fills the IT operations gap: With a single click, Perspica identifies what caused the issue, what the impact was, and provides actionable recommendations on how to fix the problem.
- Machine learning powers operational intelligence: Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, Perspica leapfrogs siloed monitoring tools by analyzing and correlating data from across the entire stack:
- Telemetry data to understand the health and performance of affected objects
- Topology to understand relationships and context between the layers of the application stack
- Log data and alarms from third-party tools to understand the sequence of events
- Fast identification for rapid remediation: Once the root cause analysis identifies the nature of the issue and its impact, Perspica is able to immediately provide a recommendation of how to remediate the problem.
Dan Maloney, CEO, Perspica, said: "It's clear that IT organizations are challenged by not being able to understand what is causing outages and application degradations. We built Perspica's One-Click Root Cause Analysis to address just that issue. By adding a layer of advanced analytics on top of a company's existing data reources and monitoring tools, we are able to look holistically at the application infrastructure in order to minimize downtime and keep applications performant."
Perspica is disrupting the IT operations industry with its Incident Replay™, a time machine for big data, allowing IT professionals to gain the visibility they need to see service outages or degradation in real time and discover previously unknown issues automatically. By harnessing the power of the Cloud, Perspica provides a SaaS solution with complete visibility and detection of infrastructure issues and immediate root cause diagnosis. Perspica is a Silicon Valley, VC-backed company.
Sign up today for a free trial of Perspica at www.perspica.io.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/perspica-announces-one-click-root-cause-analysis-300338570.html