Breakdown of Primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the pervious pavement market. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources included professionals such as constructors, concrete suppliers, pervious module manufacturers, distributors, consultants, and academic professionals. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 –33%, Tier 2 – 50%, Tier 3 – 17%
By Designation: Director Level – 33%, Manager Level – 67%
By Region: North America – 8%, Europe – 17%, Asia-Pacific – 50%, RoW – 25%
Note: The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2015.
Tier 1: Revenue > USD 10 billion; Tier 2: USD 1 billion > Revenue > USD 10 billion; Tier 3: Revenue < USD 1 billion
The various key players profiled in the report are as follows:
1. LafargeHolcim Ltd (Switzerland),
2. CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico),
3. CRH plc (Ireland),
4. BASF SE (Germany),
5. Sika AG (Switzerland),
6. UltraTech Cement Limited (India)
7. Boral Limited (Australia)
8. Balfour Beatty plc (U.K.),
9. Raffin Construction Co. (U.S.),
10. Chaney Enterprises (U.S.).
The segmentation considered for this report is based on application, material, design, and regions that constitute the key markets. The report provides a detailed analysis of the key industry players that has been done to provide insights into their business overview, products & services, key strategies, new product launches, agreements, expansions, and recent developments associated with the pervious pavement market.
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the pervious pavement market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, and expansions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04392655-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pervious-pavement-market-projected-to-reach-usd-2217-billion-by-2026-300369281.html