PEX Network's Excellence in Process 2014 Awards Finalists Announced Over 35 entrants have been selected to win an award at the PEX Network 2014 Awards ceremony
LONDON, December 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
PEX Network is delighted to announce the finalists of the Excellence in Process 2014 Awards. The awards aim to recognise the companies who have used Process Excellence to improve efficiency, reduce waste and minimise costs and to enhance.
PEX Network's Excellence in Process 2014 Awards are for and judged by the process excellence community. Having run for over 9 years they are renowned for recognizing project and programme process excellence success stories.
The judges are Process Excellence experts, from Cintas Corporation, Catalent Pharma Solutions, First Philippine Electric Corporation / First Philec Solar Corporation, JEA, SWM International CSX Transportation, Freudenberg NOK, Ally, Lloyd's Register, Crowley Maritime, The Nature Conservancy, BP Group, DTE Energy, Paypal, BMW, Anderson Packaging, RBC Financial Group, GE Capital, DTCC, Covance and Whirlpool Corporation.
PEX Network is proud to announce the shortlist:
BEST PROCESS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (OVER 90 DAYS)
- BOC Gases Ltd, Project OCTA - Optimisation of Cylinder Testing in Australia
- Braskem, Improvement on CO Fractionator Tower Performance
- Bristol Myers Squibb, Production Throughput and Changeover Optimization
- Catalent Pharma Solutions, Deviation Reduction Programme
- Genpact, Brokerage Account Opening Document Reject Rate Reduction
- SingTel, Project Honeybee
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Reducing Inpatient Chemotherapy Direct Admission Lead Time
BEST PROCESS IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (UNDER 90 DAYS)
- Cap Gemini, S2P Optimization
- Capital One, Enhancing Services for Customers with Disabilities
- Catalent Pharma Solutions, Safety Analysis
- Pitney Bowes, Inc., Back Office Customer Process Improvement
- The Hunoval Law Firm, PLLC, Improving Legal Pleading Defects
BEST BPM PROJECT
- Genpact, Piping Fabrication Optimization
- SingTel, Project Super Mario
- The Ottawa Hospital, Streamlining Inpatient Flow and Discharge Planning using BPM & Mobility: The Ottawa Hospital Experience
- United States Postal Service, Full Time Union Official Fringe Benefit Processing
BEST "NEXT GENERATION" PROCESS EXCELLENCE PROJECT
- AES Gener Portfolio Optimization: Fuel Flexibility
- BOC Gases Ltd East Coast LNG Network
- Cap Gemini Creating Change Friendly Environment: Lean Model Office
- SingTel Brewing Amazing Experiences
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas Texas Health Dallas Flower Power Project
- United States Postal Service Time and Attendance Collection System (TACS) Shared Services Help Desk
BEST BUSINESS PROCESS EXCELLENCE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (OVER 2 YEARS)
- Genpact, Xcelerate 3.0
- Intel, The Continuous Improvement Journey in the Human Resources Enterprise Services
- Lincoln Financial Group, Ideas@Work
- Phytel, Going from Good to Great
- SingTel, Accelerating Transformation
- The Nature Conservancy, Business Process Management Program The Nature Conservancy
BEST START UP BUSINESS PROCESS EXCELLENCE IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (UNDER 2 YEAR)
- DPL Inc., APEX DPL Continuous Improvement
- Magma Fincorp (Genpact), Magma Process Re-engineering
- NorQuest College, Landmark Group Centre for Value Improvement
- TXU Energy, Customer Quality (CQ) Program
- United States Postal Service, VP Controller Organization Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Verizon, VLSS (Verizon Lean Six Sigma) for Process Excellence & Innovation
DEPLOYMENT LEADER OF THE YEAR
- BOC Gases Ltd, Dr.Morgan Jones
- Bridgewater Associates, Matthew Morgan
- Catalent Pharma Solutions, Sridhar Krishnan
- Conoco Phillips, Greg Bussing
- DTE Energy, Robert Hemrick
- Phytel, Jerry Green
Business Process Excellence has provided the backbone to critical efficiencies, organizational streamlining and transformation needed in today's business environment. By demonstrating a process-centric culture through process improvement and process management, many companies have found that their efforts are now translating into revenue, time and waste savings positioning them as future business leaders.
Process Excellence Network believes that these are the teams that deserve recognition and the motivation for another year of strong results. Winning an award at the event has proven to give these firms a significant enhancement to their internal stakeholder and customer profile with many previous winners attributing the awards as a direct boost to their business outlook.
Winners will be announced and presented awards during the Awards Ceremony at PEX Week USA on 21 January 2014.
For full details on the Awards visit: http://www.processexcellencenetwork.com/awards/.
For further information on either events or the awards programme, email: email@example.com
About PEX Network
PEX Network is an online community of 95,000 process professionals. We provide access to a library of multimedia resources from top executives on Lean Six Sigma, Process Excellence, BPM, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement and other process excellence related topics.
In addition to online resources, PEX Network organizes over 30 targeted face-to-face events globally per year with industry specific focuses on Financial Services, Telecoms & Utilities, and Energy. We also hold major cross industry summits on process excellence in Orlando, FL (PEX Week) and in London, England (Process Transformation Week) every January and April.
For media enquiries please contact:
Digital Marketing Manager
SOURCE PEX Network