LOS ANGELES, April 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nutrigenomics pioneer, wellness guru and creator of ph360.me, Matt Riemann is introducing, on World Health Day, a mobile platform to put personalized health in the palm of your hand. In the realm of wellness, this changes everything.
Dubbed Shae™, this personal health assistant, provides more than a dozen life-altering features based on an individual's very own personal profile. A full list of Shae™ features can be viewed at http://personalhealthassistant.ph360.me/index.html. These are just some of Shae™'s talents:
- Recommend the specific foods that are the absolute best fuel for that specific person and provide delicious, tested recipes using those specific foods.
- Recommend the very best exercises for the individual's fitness goals and specific body type, the ideal time of day to exercise and best sports to play.
- Integrate with wearable devices, compare it with other data gathered during the day and recommend the best activities, foods and rest.
- Integrate Geomedicine through GPS, making recommendations for foods, activities, transportation and more based on where the person is in the world.
- Provide real time updates based on current data, and the tendencies of the specific individual's body to suggest preventative advice.
- Provide a schedule optimizer based on a person's own body rhythm to help you minimize stress, increase productivity and just be happy.
"Shae™, ph360.me's virtual personal health assistant, is the evolution of ph360.me," explains founder Matt Riemann. Personalized health platform, ph360, debuted as an online app that provides an individualized guide to food, fitness, environment, and lifestyle for optimal wellness. Employing scientific calculations of each user's body measurements, genetic data, lifestyle and health history, individuals following ph360 are having remarkable results with their health – from extreme weight loss to the end of migraines, insomnia, skin problems, digestive issues, control of autoimmune disorders and even helping reduce negative effects from treatment during serious illnesses like cancer.
Be one of the first to access Shae™. A crowdfunding campaign will launch on Kickstarter here http://bit.ly/Shae-VirtualHealthAssistant on April 7, 2016 - World Health Day - with a range of offerings allowing contributors first access to Shae and immediate access to ph360.me, the online platform.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ph360-brings-you-smart-health-for-world-health-day-300248150.html