NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Outsourced selling of medicines – how to find trends, opportunities and potential revenues
What's the future of outsourcing pharma sales activities? For prescription drugs, get new forecasts for contracted promotional activities. Stay ahead, then, for data. There you explore business results, progress, trends, strategies and predicted revenues.
Visiongain's updated report shows what's possible for those pharmaceutical services. Avoid missing out on opportunities. Instead explore advances in medical detailing and potential gains for contract sales organisations (CSOs).
Please read on, then, to investigate that expanding healthcare industry, seeing what its future could be worth. For that outsourcing you assess expected developments.
Forecasts and other information showing opportunity in pharmaceutical sales contracting
Progress worldwide in healthcare expands use of out-contracted services for promoting and selling human medicines. There see what's possible.
Besides forecasting revenues to 2025, the new analysis shows historical data, recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you gain feel for companies' outlooks and potentials. You also get 77 tables, 64 charts and three interviews with that industry.
Knowledge to help your work and save time, benefiting your influence
Our study shows you revenue predictions to 2025 at overall world, submarket and national level. For those service offerings you investigate where money lies. Find what's happening.
And avoid struggles to find business information on outsourced drug selling. Our report helps your research, analyses and decisions for medical sales. Save time, too, and stay ahead.
Also – by gaining in knowledge of the present and future – benefit your authority through increased technological and commercial insight.
And the following sections highlight, in detail, what the new investigation gives you.
Forecasting of that world market and its segments – what's likely to happen?
What're the secrets of that industry's progress? And what's its potential? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2025 for contract pharma sales operations.
Also see individual predictions of revenues to 2025 for 11 submarkets at world level:
• Field sales (detailing)
• Non-personal promotion, also with sub-forecasting for teledetailing, e-detailing and other selling functions
• Medical education
• Sample management activities
• Other outsourced promotional services.
And get forecasts by therapeutic application:
• Cardiovascular disease therapies
• Metabolic disorder treatments
• Cancer-treating agents.
There you assess prospects for outsourced medicine sales, hearing where you can gain. Investigate competition and increasing revenues. So discover lucrative possibilities for syndicated pharma sales teams and related promotional activities.
Our investigation also shows you geographical predictions for CSOs and their teams.
Healthcare in national markets – commercial outlooks for medical sales contracting
That study shows countries having great potential for those outsourced and off-shored selling operations. See where and how you could profit, assessing predicted revenues.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5), also with EU regional prediction
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you find regions and countries with highest revenues, demands and potential sales growth. Stay ahead, then, for information, finding international prospects for that promoting and selling to doctors and other medical practitioners.
And what events change that market? Our work shows you, discussing trends and needs.
Developments, challenges and events influencing contract sales organisations
The report also explains issues affecting the CSO industry and market from 2015:
• Outsourced and in-house sales reps – trends and emerging sales models, including multiple channels (multichannel marketing to medical professionals)
• Services CSOs offer and benefits to drug companies outsourcing medical sales
• Maturing brands and product launches, including flexibility in field sales teams
• Legislation and new market access requirements for pharma sales representatives – regulatory outlooks
• Changes to online marketing and potential for recent and emerging IT technologies
• Risk-sharing agreements, key account management (KAM), key opinion leaders (KOLs) and medical science liaison (MSL).
And you explore these influences, too, among others:
• Smartphones and tablets for detailing – advances in communication technology
• Closed loop marketing (CLM), cloud computing and customer relationship management (CRM), including social media and big data
• Changes to in-house sales staffing levels – rising demand for outsourcing service providers
• Demand for inside and outside medical sales teams, as well as increasing needs for contact centres
• Strategic partnering and CSO consolidation – links, networks and alliances
• Promotion of biologics, biosimilars, orphan drugs and other specialty medicines.
There investigate what stimulates and restrains competitors in that industry, and affects its results. You also get SWOT and STEP analyses.
Companies and potential for sales increases – what gains are possible?
That study predicts the world market for pharma contract selling will rise to $6.46bn in 2019, with strong revenue expansion from 2015 to 2025. Those services have increasing demand.
There large pharma service contractors and specialists can prosper, expanding business. Our new analysis shows you gains possible.
So what happens next? In particular, that report assesses these companies' activities:
• inVentiv Health
• UDG Healthcare
• Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
There you analyse participants' results, capabilities and outlooks. You also see interviews with three firms – OnCall, Apodi and Hilver. Discover what pharma outsourcing providers do, say and think, helping you stay ahead.
Ways Pharma Contract Sales Industry and Market: Trends and Forecasts 2015-2025 helps
In these six main ways, our new study benefits your research, analyses and decisions:
• World revenue for contract sales to 2025, with that market also divided into 11 service submarket forecasts – assess prospects for pharma business expansion
• Forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for expanding commercial potentials
• Outlooks for established, rising and emerging service providers – explore companies' results, capabilities, partnerships, technologies, portfolios and strategies
• Competition and opportunities – investigate what shapes that medical promotion industry's future, including ways to develop business in drug selling
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that medical outsourcing – assess commercial challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Interviews with three companies – OnCall, Apodi and Hilver – discover what other authorities in that field think, say and do, helping you stay ahead.
Knowledge found nowhere else, helping your searches, plans and analyses
Our report gives independent analysis. With that data you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See what's possible, getting independent business analysis.
Through your choice now, discover how you could save time and effort. And, on selling pharmaceuticals, help your planning, decisions and authority.
Predictions for outsourced drug promoting – gain by trying our investigation
Our new study is for everyone investigating medical promotions and selling. There find revenue forecasting to 2025, with discussions and other information. Avoid missing out. Instead get that report here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02832907-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001