NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Outsourced Medical Sales – How to Find Pharma Trends, Opportunities and Potential Revenues
Are you interested in the future of outsourced pharmaceutical sales? If so, gain new multilevel forecasts for those promotional activities. With our updated report, stay ahead in data on contract sales organisations (CSOs).
See what revenues are possible. Also assess changes sweeping that industry. Avoid getting left behind.
Knowledge to help your work – discover how you can benefit your influence
So avoid struggles to find data on outsourced drug selling. Our report helps your research, analyses and decisions for medical sales. Save time, too, and help yourself stay ahead in knowledge. Also benefit your authority and reputation for insight.
Please read on now to investigate that expanding healthcare industry, seeing what future sales it could generate. Assess the potential gains.
Forecasts and other information showing you pharma sales contracting's potential
Expanding drug sales worldwide increase the use of out-contracted services for promoting and selling human medicines. There, from 2016, see what is possible.
Besides forecasting revenues to 2026, our new analysis shows you recent results, sales growth rates and market shares. That way you assess companies' outlooks and potentials. Our report gives you 84 tables, 64 charts and three interviews with that industry.
The following sections show how that investigation helps your work.
Predictions for that world market and its segments – what sales are possible?
What are the secrets of that industry's progress? And what is its potential? Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2026 for contract pharma sales operations.
Also see individual predictions of revenues to 2026 for 11 submarkets at world level:
- Contract detailing (personal promotion/field sales)
- Contract non-personal promotion, with further sub-forecasting for teledetailing, eDetailing and other selling operations
- Medical education services
- Sample management services.
You also gain revenue forecasting to 2026 for therapeutic segments:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic disorders
- Cancer treatment
- Other drugs (grouped prediction).
There you assess prospects for outsourced medicine selling, hearing where you can gain. Investigate competition and rising sales. Discover revenue potentials for syndicated pharma sales teams and related promotional activities.
Our investigation also shows you geographical predictions for CSOs.
Healthcare in national markets – commercial outlooks for medical sales contracting
Our study shows countries having great potential for those outsourced and off-shored selling operations. See where and how you could profit, assessing predicted revenues.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets:
- Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
- China, India, Brazil and Russia (BRIC group).
In our study you find regions and countries with highest revenues, demand and potential sales growth. Stay ahead, then, for information. Find international prospects for that promoting and selling to doctors and other medical practitioners.
And what events change that market? Our work explains, discussing trends, technologies and service needs.
Developments, challenges and events influencing contract sales organisations
Our investigation explains issues affecting the CSO industry and market from 2016:
- Outsourced and in-house sales reps – trends and emerging sales models, including multiple channels (multichannel marketing to medical professionals)
- Services CSOs offer and benefits to drug companies outsourcing medical sales
- Maturing brands and product launches, including flexibility in field sales teams
- Legislation and new market access requirements for pharma sales representatives – assess changing regulations and see their effects
- Changes to online marketing and potential for IT technologies – explore the changing environment for pharma sales
- Risk-sharing agreements, key account management (KAM), key opinion leaders (KOLs) and medical science liaison (MSL).
And you explore these influences, too, among others shaping that market:
- Smartphones and tablets for detailing – advances in communication technology for medical sales reps
- Closed loop marketing (CLM), cloud computing and customer relationship management (CRM), including social media and big data
- Changes to in-house sales staffing levels – rising demand for outsourcing service providers
- Demand for inside and outside medical sales teams, as well as increasing needs for contact centres
- Strategic partnering, mergers and acquisitions – links, networks and alliances
- Promotion of biologics, biosimilars, orphan drugs and other specialty medicines.
With our analysis you investigate what stimulates and restrains competitors in that industry. Explore what affects its results. Also see how companies compete and what opportunities and potentials their future market holds.
Leading CSOs and potential for sales increases – what gains are possible?
Our new study predicts the world market for pharma contract selling will rise to $7.36bn in 2020, with strong revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026. Those services have increasing demand. See what is possible.
So what happens next? Large pharma service contractors and specialists can prosper from 2016, expanding their business. Discover the potential sales gains.
In particular, our report assesses leading companies, including these:
- UDG Healthcare
- inVentiv Health
- Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
There you analyse organisations' results, capabilities and outlooks. You also see interviews with three firms – OnCall, Apodi and Hilver. Discover what pharma outsourcing providers say and do, helping you stay ahead in knowledge.
6 Ways Pharma Contract Sales Market 2016-2026 helps your work
In these six main ways, our updated investigation benefits your research, analyses, plans and decisions:
- World revenue for contract sales to 2026, with that market also divided into 11 service submarket forecasts – assess prospects for CSO business expansion
- Forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries for expanding revenues
- Outlooks for established and rising companies – explore service providers' results, partnerships, technologies, portfolios and strategies
- Competition and opportunities – investigate what shapes that medical promotion industry's future, including ways to develop business in drug selling
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains medical sales – assess commercial challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
- Interviews with three companies – OnCall, Apodi and Hilver – discover what other authorities in that field say and do, helping you stay ahead.
Knowledge found nowhere else, helping your research, plans and presentations
Our report gives independent analysis. With that data you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See what is possible, getting independent business information by our UK-based in-house analysts.
Through your choice now, discover how you could save time and effort, also benefiting your influence and reputation for commercial insight.
Predictions for outsourced drug promotion – gain by trying our investigation
Our new study is for everyone investigating pharmaceutical selling. There find revenue forecasting to 2026, with discussions and other information. Avoid missing out on data to help you stay ahead. Benefit your work by getting our report here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03827258-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharma-contract-sales-market-2016-2026-revenue-forecasts-for-outsourced-detailing-including-teledetailing-and-edetailing-as-well-as-medical-education-and-sample-management-services-300365665.html