NEW YORK, June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Biosimilar Drug Producers – Your 2016 Guide to Companies' Activities and Prospects
Who are the most important and promising biosimilar drug companies? And what are their sales potentials? Discover, in our updated survey, organisations' outlooks from 2016. There you see results, trends, opportunities and revenue forecasting.
Visiongain's new study analyses 25 leading developers, producers and marketers of biosimilars. That work also covers other firms, including big pharma companies entering that industry. There you assess potentials of established competitors and emerging players.
Our analysis is for everyone interested in the future of biopharma. Biosimilar drug sales expand fast, and that market holds great potential, especially after opening of the US market. See now how you could benefit your plans, decisions and authority.
Forecasts and other data to help you stay ahead in knowledge on those biological drugs
In our updated report you find analytical profiles of 25 leading biosimilar drug companies. There you analyse products, sales results, R&D and prospects. See qualitative analyses, too, for those biologics, also with discussions of many other relevant firms.
Our study gives you 115 tables, 11 charts and three interviews with companies. That survey lets you assess the most lucrative parts of the industry for biosimilar drugs (follow-on biologics or subsequent entry biologics). Explore the future of those therapeutic proteins for human medicine and assess their producers.
So explore changes affecting the biological drugs industry from 2016. The following sections outline what you get in our new investigation, showing how it can help your work.
Molecules giving rise to biosimilars – explore where progress occurs
First our report discusses biosimilar competition for these five therapeutic agents – products and research and development:
- Darbepoetin alpha
Large opportunities remain for biosimilars, with our study predicting high, rapid market expansion from 2016 to 2026. See what is possible. And discover where the best prospects exist and which companies are most likely to prosper.
That way you gain data and other knowledge to benefit your reputation for commercial insight. Assess products, technologies, activities and top biosimilar companies' potentials.
Leading biosimilar drug companies – see what they are doing, including their prospects
In particular our survey analyses 25 leading biosimilar specialists worldwide. First of all, Chapter 4 gives profiles of leading biosimilar companies based in the US, Western Europe and Israel:
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- STADA Arzneimittel
Chapter 5 profiles leading companies in China:
- Qilu Pharmaceutical
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group
- Tonghua Dongbao Pharmaceutical Co.
- Beijing ShuangLu Pharmaceutical Co.
Chapter 6 profiles leading companies in India:
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Zydus Cadila
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Intas Biopharmaceuticals.
Chapter 7 profiles leading companies in Latin America:
- Amega Biotech.
Chapter 8 profiles leading companies in the rest of the world:
- LG Life Sciences
Our report also reviews 25 other companies rising in importance. See what is possible from 2016, discovering what leading companies do and their commercial outlooks.
With our survey you explore who and what shapes the biosimilars industry, including policies and other forces influencing those companies and their market, affecting its revenues and profits. Discover what the future holds for leading organisations.
Issues affecting developers, producers and sellers of those biopharmaceuticals
Our investigation explains influences and events affecting the biosimilars industry and market from 2016, including these forces:
- Companies' technologies, strategies, collaborations, products, R&D and results
- Emerging national markets and expanding therapeutic needs worldwide
- Big pharma entering that market – a trend shaping that industry.
And you assess these effects, among others:
- Patent expiries and resulting opportunities for follow-on products
- Innovative biologics, including biobetters, and their influence on biosimilar sales
- R&D for that market – assess technologies, clinical trials and opportunities, seeing how leading biosimilars companies adapt and progress.
There you examine political, economic, social and technological questions, assessing commercial outlooks. And you assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting biosimilar drug companies' activities and results.
Developing and developed national markets will prove important for biosimilar drug sales from 2016 to 2026. Discover what the future holds and the expected gains, including overall world revenue forecasting to 2026 for the biosimilars industry.
5 Ways Pharma Leader Series: 25 Top Biosimilar Drug Manufacturers 2016-2026 helps you
Our new study helps your research, plans and analyses in these five main ways:
- Profiles of 25 leading biosimilar companies and other relevant firms – assess products, results, strategies, technologies and outlooks, also gaining company level revenue forecasting for five leading producers' biosimilar drug sales
- R&D for biosimilars – see activities by company, finding what goes on in that industry, investigating its technological and commercial potentials
- Competition and opportunities – explore what affects the biosimilars market, finding what shapes its future, especially prospects for developing business
- Interviews with 3 companies – discover views to help you stay ahead in knowledge on that expanding drugs market
- Revenue forecasting to 2026 for that industry at world level – investigate overall sales potential there, seeing what revenue gains are possible.
Analysis found nowhere else, letting you explore the future of those biologics
Our work – by visiongain's UK-based analysts – gives you independent research and analysis. There you get a review of that industry and data found only in our report. You explore the most promising market segments and assess leading companies' prospects.
With that investigation you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge. See how you could benefit your research, analysis and decisions. Also discover how you could save time and gain in recognition for insight on the biological drugs market, helping your influence.
Predictions for developing, producing and selling biosimilars – see now what is possible
Our updated study shows you data, trends, opportunities and outlooks for producers and sellers of biosimilars and related medicines. That analysis is for everybody interested in the future of biopharmaceuticals. So avoid missing out – instead please get our report here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03875405-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharma-leader-series-25-top-biosimilar-drug-manufacturers-2016-2026-and-other-rising-companies--a-market-report-assessing-developers-and-producers-of-those-competitor-biologics-300280549.html