LONDON, Nov. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
In its updated report, visiongain provides revenues to 2026 for the world pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisations (CMO) market.
This report also analyses leading companies in pharmaceutical contract manufacturing. The demand for outsourced drug production has grown rapidly in the past 10 years. The world market for pharma contract manufacturing was worth $61.6bn in 2015, having grown by more than 6% from 2014.
The new study predicts strong growth in that industry's revenue, reaching $84.0bn worldwide in 2020, with further expansion expected.
Our 317-page report provides 185 tables, 110 figures and analysis of 30 leading companies.
The content of each profile differs, depending on the organisation. In general, though, a profile gives you the following information:
• Overview of the company's contract manufacturing services and operations
• Analysis of recent financial performance – annual revenue for CMO services, including some data on operating profit and margins
• Assessment of developments – activities, acquisitions, production capacity, deals, new service offerings and collaborations
• SWOT analysis – a firm's strengths and weaknesses, as well as opportunities and threats to manufacturing sales growth from 2015 onwards
• Forecasting of pharmaceutical manufacturing revenue to 2026, as well as projected operating profit and margin for some companies.
Leading Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Organisations profiled in this report:
• Evonik Degussa
• Royal DSM
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Teva API
• Esteve Quimica
• Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceuticals
• Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals
• Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceuticals
• Aurobindo Pharma
• Divis Laboratories
• Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4268693/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharma-leader-series-top-30-pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-organisations-cmos-2016-2026-300356287.html