Forecasts and other analysis to benefit your knowledge of medical distribution systems
Is finding pharma wholesale and distribution information a challenge? Avoid falling behind in knowledge on the supply of medicines. With our data, help your research, analyses and decisions. Also save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
Besides revenue forecasting, our new investigation shows historical data, growth rates and market shares. That industry changes in 2016 through mergers and acquisitions. In our study discover what is happening, helping you stay ahead.
There you find original quantitative and qualitative analyses, exploring business outlooks and developments. In our 272 page study you gain 83 tables, 98 charts and a research interview.
Discover where revenues can increase most. In the following sections you see how our new study benefits your knowledge on the supply chain for human medicines.
Prospects for that world market and submarkets – discover what revenues are possible
Our new report shows revenue to 2026 for the overall world market. It also gives you forecasts for three submarkets in the distributing and wholesaling of medicines:
• Original-branded pharmaceuticals – small molecules and biological drugs
• Generic prescription medicines - generics
• Other products related to pharmaceutical supply.
Discover pharma distribution chain revenues. How will that wholesaling and distributing market grow? Which parts will prosper most, and why? With our data you assess potential sales and revenue growth. See what is possible from 2016.
In our study you also discover geographical revenue predictions.
Sales potentials for medical wholesaling and distributing in leading countries
Developments worldwide expand the pharma W&D market, especially rising demand for medicines in fast-emerging countries. China, India, Russia and Brazil underpin revenue growth. Discover how domestic and international suppliers expand business.
In developed and developing regions opportunities for drug wholesalers and other medical suppliers will occur from 2016. Pharmacies also stand to gain. See where, why and how, discovering what is possible.
Our report shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets:
• United States
• Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC).
There you discover progress and outlooks. You assess the W&D industry's future, seeing developments and finding their meaning.
Forecasting and other analyses for leading pharma supply chain intermediaries
How will prominent W&D companies perform to 2026? Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts for 10 leading pharma wholesalers and distributors:
• Cardinal Health
• Walgreens Boots Alliance
• MEDIPAL HOLDINGS
• The PHOENIX Group
• Alfresa Holdings
• Shanghai Pharmaceutical Holdings.
With our sales predictions you assess organisations, seeing activities, results, changes and outlooks. You find what is happening, exploring trends, competition, challenges and opportunities.
That way you investigate the pharma W&D industry's prospects, discovering progress and finding what it means. Our study explains the issues affecting that industry's present and future.
Forces and changes affecting the supply of medicines through distribution networks
Our report explains issues, events and shifts affecting that industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
• Roles of pharmaceutical wholesalers – activities, changes and prospects
• Revenues, costs and profits – find results, opportunities and sales potentials
• Direct-to-pharmacy (DTP) activities – assess how those developments affect suppliers, clients and the W&D market
• Full-line wholesalers (FLWs), short-line wholesalers (SLWs) and the drug distribution chain, including logistical service providers
• Technologies and services – progress in supplying pharmacies, clinics and hospitals, serving healthcare professionals, governments, payers and patients
• Forward buying, fee-for-service systems and the rise of retail pharmacies.
Our investigation also discusses other aspects of that industry, including these forces:
• Alliance Boots merging with Walgreens, McKesson's acquisition of Celesio and other consolidation – explore deals changing that industry
• Parallel trade – activities, policies, challenges and effects
• Inventory management agreements, clawback, reimbursement and discounts
• Rise of specialty medicines, including biologics, vaccines and biosimilars – opportunities for intermediaries, including cold chain distribution networks
• Actions against drug counterfeiting – security of pharmaceutical supply chains
• Changes to regulations and healthcare budgets – policies affecting trade.
That way you assess technological, economic, social and political questions, exploring news and outlooks for the medical supply chain. You also analyse that industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. See what the future holds.
Value of the overall pharma W&D market in 2020 – what revenue is possible?
Visiongain forecasts that the overall pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution industry will achieve revenue of $1,357 billion worldwide in 2020. That market will rise further – see what gains are possible.
Wholesaling and distributing services will experience steady revenue growth from 2016 to 2026, adapting to driving and restraining forces – changes, opportunities and threats. Find how high that industry's turnover can go, also exploring what influences its revenues and profits.
So discover, with our data, revenue streams and opportunities for intermediaries in the pharma supply chain. There you explore established and rising companies. Their market holds great potential from 2016 for investments, progress and expansion.
6 main ways Pharma Wholesale and Distribution Market Forecasts 2016-2026 helps
In our new analysis you gain the following knowledge to benefit your analyses, plans, presentations and authority:
• World pharma W&D revenue to 2026 – discover that industry's overall sales potential from 2016
• 3 world-level submarkets' revenues to 2026 – investigate potentials, finding the most promising segments for developments, investments and sales
• 10 top companies' revenues to 2026 – discover forecasts for leading players, seeing how they develop their businesses, compete and succeed
• 11 national market forecasts to 2026 in the Americas, Europe and Asia – explore top countries for revenues, demand and potential sales expansion
• Activities of leading organisations – analyse participants' financial results, strategies, capacities, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions
• Competition and opportunities – explore what shapes that industry's future, assessing prospects for sustaining and developing business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04268697-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharma-wholesale-and-distribution-market-forecasts-2016-2026-300356359.html