NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Increasing demand for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies due to increasing cases of counterfeit drugs
- Government requirements on serialisation in key national markets
- Protection of brand name and revenues
- Cost of implementing anti-counterfeiting technologies
- Dilution impact on supply chains
- Online market for pharmaceutical drugs
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, political and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments.
Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Dr Fred Jordan, CEO of AlpVision, a world's leader in digital invisible technologies for product authentication and counterfeit protection.
- Dr Jamie Barras, technical manager of CONPHIRMER, a collaborative EU project aimed at developing a radiofrequency-spectroscopic sensor for identifying counterfeit medicines within packaging.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
This study investigates commercial trends and revenues of the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting market from 2016 to 2026, as well as historical data. In particular it discusses sales potentials of the main submarkets of pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technology: barcodes, RFID, holograms/OVD and taggants. In addition, it includes qualitative analysis of anti-counterfeiting technology in the pipeline. This analysis also examines strengths and weaknesses of the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting market as well as the opportunities and threats it will face. It provides a discussion of the prominent companies with products already available or in the pipeline, who are vying for position in that industry. Furthermore, the study examines 8 leading national markets for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting, with analyses and revenue forecasts presented.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Predictions of leading products' sales – what's possible for those pharma anti-counterfeiting market
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2026 for these five submarkets:
- Other anti-counterfeiting technologies
Over the course of the forecast period, traditional barcode technology and new radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology will compete for market share.
With our investigation you gain business research and analysis with submarkets sales predictions and discussions. You find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints affecting each submarket. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You gain competitive advantages by understanding the dynamics, opportunities and challenges facing the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies market. As well as finding technologies that will likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for the leading regional and national markets:
- Rest of the World
The US and the EU dominated shares of the market in 2015. However, the emerging markets will increase their market shares throughout the forecast period as the demand for such technologies will be greatest in areas where illegal counterfeiting is greatest.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Research and development - assess innovation, trends and possibilities
Overall world revenue for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technologies will reach $3.4bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2016 to 2026. Rising consumption of counterfeit drugs, government regulatory mandates and FDA initiatives, technological advancements and the rapid growth of the RFID submarket will drive sales to 2026.
Our work shows you which companies hold the greatest potential. See profiles of 15 leading companies, including these:
- Alien Technology
- Angstrom Technologies
- Avery Dennison
- Everest Holovisions
- InkSure Technologies
- Multi Packaging Solutions
- ThermoFisher Scientific
- TruTag Technologies
- UPM Raflatac
- Zebra Technologies
A company profile gives you the following information:
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Recent financial results
- Profiles of key anti-counterfeiting technologies
- Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the pharma anti-counterfeiting market report helps you
This report features news, insights, the latest developments and an in depth survey of the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technology market with up-to-date analysis as well as tables, graphs and charts. This report is a vital addition to gaining an understanding of this market sector and will give your company 'the edge' on your competitors. You cannot afford to be without this latest report from visiongain.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Our 226 page report provides 50 tables and 66 figures covering 4 different submarkets. 8 national markets are covered in addition to 15 leading companies. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Development of new and existing technologies in unison with an increasing occurrence of illegal counterfeit activity will increase worldwide sales of such products from 2016 to 2026, our study shows.
Benefit your work now through our updated study, gaining original industry and market analysis:
- Revenue to 2026 for the global pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technology market – discover the sales potential of that industry
- Revenues to 2026 for the leading submarkets of anti-counterfeiting technology – find sales predictions, seeing how they can compete and succeed
- Forecasts to 2026 for 8 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – discover the best countries and regions for commercial expansion
- Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms' products, capabilities, advances and outlooks, also with industry opinions
- Discussions of R&D – investigate progress in that industry, finding technological and commercial outlooks and opportunities
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting technology market – assess challenges and strengths for technology, their developers, producers and sellers, helping you compete and stay ahead.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03883169-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharmaceutical-anti-counterfeiting-technologies-market-forecast-2016-2026-rifd-taggants-barcodes-hologramsovd-and-others-300375791.html