LONDON, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Contract drug production – discover trends and markets with highest revenue potentials
Where is outsourced pharma manufacturing heading? Visiongain's updated study predicts that industry's revenues from 2016. There you find potentials for sales growth, also exploring trends, technologies, clients' needs and opportunities.
That new report gives you revenue forecasts to 2026 at overall world market, submarket and national level. Avoid falling behind in data. Instead see what is happening for those medical contracting services – outsourcing and off-shoring – hearing how you can gain and benefit your influence.
Please read on to explore that industry and discover what revenue its future market could generate.
Forecasts to 2026 and other analysis show you commercial prospects
From 2016, pharma contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) hold great potential for small-molecule drugs and biologicals. See what sales expansion is possible.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study shows you historical data, growth rates and market shares. See developments in technology and service offerings, finding their meaning. And in our updated report you get 79 tables, 59 charts and interviews with two companies.
With our study you assess trends, demands and sales potentials in the pharma contract and custom manufacturing industry. You see, from 2016, where needs and money exist. Discover the most lucrative pharmaceutical production services, including active compounds and complex drugs.
Gains through understanding those outsourcing services – advantages for your work
Avoid struggles to find that business data. Now you can stay ahead in knowledge for contracted drug making, benefiting your research, analysis and decisions. Finding information you need for producing medicines just became quicker and easier.
The following sections explain how you benefit from our new investigation.
Outsourced drug producing – forecasts from 2016 for the world market and submarkets
What are the secrets of that industry's progress? See expected trends there. Along with prediction of the overall world market for outsourced drug production, our report shows you revenue forecasting of 9 submarkets to 2026 at world level:
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), with sub forecasts for generic APIs, high potency active pharma ingredients (HPAPIs) and other products
- Finished dosage formulations (FDFs), with sub forecasts for solid dose forms, injectable dosages and other dosage types
- Other applications of outsourced production – other related services.
Our analyses and discussions show you commercial potentials for manufacturing service providers and their technologies. Discover those opportunities for improved production and revenue gains.
With our study you get the forecasting leaders need, benefiting your authority. Our study helps you stay ahead and succeed.
You get geographical revenue predictions, too, finding the best international prospects.
National and regional markets – what outlooks for demand, services and sales?
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for pharmaceutical CMOs will occur from 2016, leading to revenue gains. Find the most promising markets.
Our analyses give individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 12 countries:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain – EU5 group, also with a regional prediction for the European Union
- Brazil, Russia, India and China – BRIC countries
- South Korea
There you explore progress and outlooks. You assess that drug production sector's future – hear about developments, also finding their meaning and potential.
That way you find opportunity and assess challenges. Our work explains what the future holds, exploring issues affecting those drug production companies.
Forces affecting pharma CMOs and their clients
Our report shows you activities, developments and events affecting that industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
- Trends for technology and business in biopharma manufacturing
- US and EU regulations, as well as requirements in other countries
- Generic Drug User Fee Act and API producing
- GMP standards, quality by design (QbD) and virtual pharma companies
- Potential for microreactors in outsourced drug making
- Backwards integration for generics producers.
Visiongain's analysis also discusses other trends and needs, including these:
- Investment in HPAPI manufacturing facilities
- Complex-molecule production, esp. biologics (inc. biosimilars) and orphan medicines
- Green technology in contract pharmaceuticals production
- Aseptic filling for biological drugs and small-molecule medicines
- Production of antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and other novel proteins
- Lyophilisation, spray drying, hot-melt extrusion and fill-finish services.
With our survey you explore political, economic, social and technological questions, assessing outlooks for business. You examine forces stimulating and restraining that healthcare services industry.
You also see regulatory developments. Discover what that industry's present and future hold, exploring issues for contract drug makers and clients.
Leading companies and overall 2020 market value – how high can sales go?
What is possible for that industry? Our analysis predicts the world market for contract pharma manufacturing will reach $83.9bn in 2020. It will show strong revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026, giving companies high commercial potentials.
In particular our study explores activities, capabilities and results of these companies:
- Evonik Degussa
- DPx Holdings
- Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
- Vetter Pharma
There you analyse participants' results, strengths and outlooks. You also gain two interviews with other authorities, our discussions with Lonza and CordenPharma.
So discover what companies in that industry do and say, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and succeed.
7 Main Ways Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing 2016-2026 helps – gain data found nowhere else
Our new investigation helps you in these seven main ways, benefiting your research, plans, decisions and presentations:
- Revenues to 2026 for outsourced drug production at overall world level – explore prospects for technologies, investments, sales and contracts
- Prospects of 9 service submarkets – discover the revenue generating potentials of services that custom pharma manufacturing organisations offer
- Forecasts to 2026 for 12 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries' potentials
- Outlooks for established and rising contract drug producers – assess portfolios, results, deals and outlooks, also with 10 company profiles
- Clients' needs – explore production requirements of drug companies, assessing opportunities in serving drug developers, producers and marketers
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the contract drug production market – explore that industry's trends, helping you compete and succeed
- Interviews with companies and other industry news – discover what that industry's participants think, say and do, helping you stay ahead.
That report, by our in-house analysts in the UK, benefits your reputation for knowledge, helping you succeed. Gain analysis leading companies depend on.
Data found nowhere else, helping your research, assessments and planning
Our new investigation gives you independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our work. With that study you are less likely to fall behind in data or miss opportunity. Instead discover what the future holds for your business.
That way discover where prospects and money exist. Our report's purpose is to benefit your research, analysis and decisions, also saving you time and effort.
Outsourced manufacturing of pharmaceuticals – explore that industry's future
Our new study is for everyone investigating production of small-molecule medicines and biological drugs. There you find revenue forecasting from 2016, seeing trends, developments and discussions. Avoid missing out – please get our report here now.