PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Major pharmaceutical and medical device companies and leading law firms will be represented at a legal conference in Philadelphia on Oct. 20, discussing issues surrounding regulatory compliance, litigation and emerging issues, Tom Hagy of HB Litigation Conferences has announced.
To learn more about the event, visit HB's website at http://litigationconferences.com/?p=31886
The program is co-chaired by Megan Grossman of Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney and Michelle Hart Yeary of Dechert LLP.
- The relationship between in-house and outside counsel.
- Developments relating to labeling and promotion of brands and generics.
- Best practices in handling government investigations.
- State of mass tort litigation today.
- Matters to watch in 2016 and beyond.
- Emerging issues such as 3D printing of medical devices.
- Ethical issues for attorneys in litigation.
Speakers will be:
- Melissa Stapleton Barnes, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Eli Lilly & Co.
- Jay Desjardins, Managing Director, Aon Risk Services
- Sara E. Dyson, Assistant Vice President, Loss Control, Medmarc
- Kate Harr, Senior Counsel, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Denise Houghton, Litigation Counsel, Johnson & Johnson
- Jobina Jones-McDonnell, Senior Litigation Attorney, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Don LeGower, Senior Counsel, Litigation, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Alice Marshall, Assistant Counsel, Merck
- Prof. Edward Queen III, Director, Ethics & Servant Leadership and Coordinator of Undergraduate Studies at Emory University's Center for Ethics
- Susan Frank Divers, moderator, Ethisphere
- Rustin Silverstein President & Founder, X Ante
- Michael P. Bruyere Partner, Freeman Mathis & Gary LLP
- Henninger "Hank" S. Bullock, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Lori Cohen, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Hope Freiwald, Litigation Partner, Dechert LLP
- Brian G. Friel, Partner, Miller Friel PLLC
- Megan Grossman, Shareholder, Segal, McCambridge, Singer & Mahoney Ltd.
- Beth S. Rose, Member, Sills Cummis
- Jeffrey Singer, Shareholder, Segal, McCambridge, Singer & Mahoney Ltd.
- Andrew K. Solow, Partner, Kaye Scholer LLP
- Michelle Hart Yeary, Counsel, Dechert LLP
- Dechert LLP
- eTera Consulting
- Litigation Insights
- The MCS Group
- The Philadelphia Legal Intelligencer
- Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney
- Veritext Legal Solutions
HB is an independent, Philadelphia-based provider of continuing legal education nationwide. For more information about the event, including registration information, please visit http://litigationconferences.com/?p=31886, or contact Brownie Bokelman at (484) 324-2755 x212. You also may write to Info@LitigationConferences.com.
(484) 324-2755 x207
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences