NEW YORK, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The G8 Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 pharmaceuticals market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 pharmaceuticals market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $554.1 billion in 2014 to the global pharmaceuticals industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $684.8 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the pharmaceuticals industry, with market revenues of $303.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $85.5 and $37.1 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals industry in the G8 nations with a value of $390.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $102.2 and $44.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 pharmaceuticals market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 pharmaceuticals market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 pharmaceuticals market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 pharmaceuticals market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0191857-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharmaceuticals-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-300268089.html