LONDON, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Global Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global pharmaceuticals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global pharmaceuticals market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global pharmaceuticals market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global pharmaceuticals market?
- The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare. Market values have been calculated at ex-factory prices (the value at which manufacturers sell the drugs to distributors). Any currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The global pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $951.4bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2011 and 2015.
- The US, Japan and China are the very largest markets followed by the four biggest European markets.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,213.2bn by the end of 2020.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4242045/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharmaceuticals-global-industry-almanac2016-300357330.html