DUBLIN, Sep. 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vfhf4/pharmacovigilance) has announced the addition of the "Pharmacovigilance (London, UK - December 7-9, 2015)" conference to their offering.
Understanding PhV today - the principles and practice of global PhV for those working in Drug safety.
This course aims to provide basic training for those concerned with pharmacovigilance. New entrants as well as experienced operators in drug safety monitoring will benefit from the mixture of scientific knowledge and practical guidance. In addition, detailed information will be provided on regulatory developments in pharmacovigilance in Europe, the USA, and Japan.
Key Topics To Be Addressed At The Pharmacovigilance Conference
- Principles of Pharmacovigilance and Data Resources
- Risk Management and Risk Minimisation
- Causality Assessment: Clinical Diagnosis of Adverse Events
- PASS and PAES Studies
- Regulatory Framework
- European Post-Marketing Pharmacovigilance Regulations
- Pharmacoepidemiological Studies
- Evolution of PSURs, PBRERs and DSURs * Pro-active Pharmacovigilance Pre- and Post Marketing
- Clinical Trial ADR reporting requirements
- Risk/Benefit Assessment
- Drug Surveillance in countries outside Europe
- Examples of pharmacoepidemiological studies used in risk management
- Introduction to Signal detection
- Introduction to Risk Management plans
- Practical Pharmacovigilance Workshop
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vfhf4/pharmacovigilance
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets