Pharmalink Consulting Appoints Five New Regulatory Affairs Healthcare Consultants
Complex needs of health authorities' worldwide drives growth for specialist Regulatory Affairs consultancy
SHORT HILLS, N.J., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Pharmalink Consulting announced the appointment and promotion of five consultants at their offices in the UK, US and India. The appointments, which have been made in response to strong business growth experienced during 2012, enhance Pharmalink's global network of Regulatory Affairs Consultants and strengthen their position as the leading independent provider of regulatory intelligence and support to the healthcare industry.
Says Stephen Loughrey, CEO Pharmalink Consulting; "We are delighted to welcome on board some of the most respected names in the business while, at the same time, announcing the promotions of our own home grown talent. Much of our growth has been driven by the complex and evolving needs of local health authorities around the world. Our Consultants at Pharmalink can provide in-market intelligence and planning in over 100 countries which in turn gives our clients the competitive advantage they need to ensure their products are successfully registered worldwide."
Key appointments and promotions include:
- Kevin O'Toole has been promoted to Associate Director - Commercial Operations. Kevin has worked with Pharmalink for 7 years and has been instrumental in driving growth across all healthcare sectors. Speaking earlier, Kevin stressed the importance of being a specialist consultancy within an increasingly complex industry. "Unlike some other consultancies, Pharmalink specialises in Regulatory Affairs only. The healthcare landscape has evolved so much in the last 10-15 years it now requires dedicated teams of specialists to meet the demands of local health authorities around the world. By having the right teams in place we can continue to support our customers and meet their needs with immediacy and excellence, no matter where they are located."
- Andrew Campbell will assume the newly developed role of Senior Director, Business Development. With previous experience at Fortune 500 companies Andrew will focus on growing the Pharmalink's North American business and will report directly to Pharmalink CEO, Stephen Loughrey.
- Lucy Quinlan has also been at Pharmalink for 7 years and has been promoted to the role of Associate Director, Resourcing and Recruitment. She will be responsible for the recruitment of all permanent employees and the long-term strategy for company-wide resourcing and recruitment.
- Emily Hawkins joined the Pharmalink team at the end of last year as European Recruitment Resourcer. From the USA, Emily has a background in recruitment, and her appointment reflects the growing need for sourcing and recruiting the best consultants in the healthcare Regulatory Affairs arena.
- Vrushali Tambe has recently joined the Pharmalink Mumbai office as a Regulatory Affairs Officer. Vrushali was previously at GSK and completed her M.Sc. from Goa University.
About Pharmalink Consulting:
Pharmalink Consulting is the leader in global Regulatory Affairs. Established in 1998, the company has experienced rapid international growth and now has eight offices on four continents and is extremely well-placed to meet the increasingly complex needs of the healthcare regulatory environment; key areas covered include, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Consumer Healthcare, Medical Devices and Generics.
For more information about Pharmalink Consulting please contact Laura Aplin on +44(0)-7891-426 908 or visit their website: http://www.pharmalinkconsulting.com/
SOURCE Pharmalink Consulting
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.